Author Topic: Green vs Red: I'm Lovin' it!  (Read 3701 times)

angelidollinda

• Part of the Gang
  • I believe in the power of the thief!
Green vs Red: I'm Lovin' it!
« on: June 20, 2009, 02:32:42 am »
Remember all the McDonald's moments from the Lupin OVA Green vs Red? Well, it seems at the time of its release, McD's had a special gift card set that promoted the OVA. I stumbled across this during a Yahoo Japan search:

You can also view the blog entry that I got this from here: http://blogs.dion.ne.jp/chikayo_baby/archives/7583808.html#comments
Les temps sont durs pour les r

DrFurball

• Just Stupidly Unfunny Enough
  • Part of the Gang
  • The hero of today, yeah!
Re: Green vs Red: I'm Lovin' it!
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2009, 03:07:06 am »
Wow, interesting find!
This picture here caught my eye.  Anyone know who Monkey Punch is sitting with?  Also, one would think he'd get tired of always drawing the same image of Lupin to sign his name next to...
Ceci n'est pas une signature.
Weird in a Can! (Updates weekdays)

Sad cactus

« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2009, 10:50:38 am »
No way! Thanks for sharing!  ^^ It's always nice, but envy-inducing to see how mainstream Lupin is in Japan. ;_;

angelidollinda

• Part of the Gang
  • I believe in the power of the thief!
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2009, 06:34:05 pm »
Wow, interesting find!
This picture here caught my eye.  Anyone know who Monkey Punch is sitting with?  Also, one would think he'd get tired of always drawing the same image of Lupin to sign his name next to...

I think the one to Monkey Punch's left is the creator of Ashita no Joe... I'm not sure who else is who though.

angelidollinda > Many thanks for this info. If I see this gift card available on Yahoo Japan auction, I'll try to buy it. (the crazy collector)

Not at all! If I see it on Rinkya, I'll send you the URL. ;)
Les temps sont durs pour les r