Author Topic: Lupin the Merch!  (Read 219853 times)

Antik

• [Member]
  • I'm not bad. I'm just drawn that way.
Re: Lupin the Merch!
« Reply #15 on: October 07, 2009, 11:38:23 am »
My searches are pretty much DVD-based, but I came across this on eBay.  A Lupin Beach Towel!  I think its the cat's pyjamas.   

http://cgi.ebay.com/48-X-24-Lupin-the-3rd-Bath-Beach-Cotton-Towel-ST1_W0QQitemZ360195962241QQcmdZViewItemQQptZBath_Towels_Washcloths?hash=item53dd5a3581#ht_3295wt_824

Lupin_Lover

« Reply #16 on: October 07, 2009, 11:55:16 am »
Has anyone checked Amazon.com?  What I've found is mostly movies and the TV series, but there's a fishing lure, pins and a soundtrack.  Think I know someone I'm Christmas shopping for...

Reed

• Lazy Site Admin
  • Cliff Hanger
  • Site Admin
    • http://www.lupinthethird.com
« Reply #17 on: October 10, 2009, 03:35:34 am »
Found this yesterday. Some previously unreleased color variants of the Choro-Qs the Limited Edition Pioneer DVDs came packed with. And how much are they? Get this...

99 cents each.

Yeah.

Fujiko w/red motorbike:
http://www.rightstuf.com/cgi-bin/catalogmgr/4Mwj-VWbyZmTz1iERB/browse/item/85213/4/0/0

Lupin with blue Fiat 500:
http://www.rightstuf.com/cgi-bin/catalogmgr/4Mwj-VWbyZmTz1iERB/browse/item/85212/4/0/0

Hundreds in stock for each, and I imagine you can thank Geneon for that influx of inventory....

I think there was a color variant for all the 4 LE characters (Lupin/Fujiko/Jigen/Zenigata), but I'll have to check my Lupin toy box to be certain.
-R. Nelson

Psycho_Kenshin

• Part of the Gang
  • Fujiko is super hot, Lupin is uber cool
    • My profile on MyAnimeList.net (including Lupin reviews!)
« Reply #18 on: October 10, 2009, 12:22:55 pm »
99 cents, that is awesome. I'll definitely toss those onto my next order.

angelidollinda

• Part of the Gang
  • I believe in the power of the thief!
« Reply #19 on: October 10, 2009, 02:26:11 pm »
Speaking of the Chrono-Q figures, I thought I saw a Zenigata one with the American packaging on eBay (sold by itself, it didn't have a DVD with it). Has anyone else ever seen it?
Les temps sont durs pour les r

Lazymez

• [Member]
    • Flavors.me
« Reply #20 on: October 10, 2009, 03:50:23 pm »
I noticed several pre-order Fujiko figures on HLJ today. Two of them is announced for November (this and this), second pair for January (this and this). But the thing is that I can't find any further information about them :I
I'm curious to find out if they are new sculpts or yet another recolours of existing ones. Banpresto's Lupin merch site doesn't help at all.

Anyone for the rescue? Curiosity is killing me.

And on other note, Play-asia has sale on all CDs and they do have nice selection of Lupin III music. I ordered few myself already. :>

EDIT: Banpresto announced pictures for the first set I mentioned. Apparently I have to wait for january to find out what other two are like.
Play-asia's CD sale is still going on.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2009, 01:41:11 pm by Lazymez »

GATSU

• Part of the Gang
« Reply #21 on: December 14, 2009, 03:12:58 pm »
Via Scott Green @ AICN Anime, the scale model Castle of Cagliostro.  ;D

Inspector Zenigata

• Part of the Gang
  • Lupin Doujinshi Collector
« Reply #22 on: December 14, 2009, 10:29:17 pm »
i had no where else to post this i didn't want to start a new thread for it either

but i did some art modification on my Street Fighter IV Tournament Edition Stick i was tired of the plain ol' SFIV Logo so i found this artwork from a Lupin Fan Art Site and printed it out

Sorry for Crappy Pics (my only camera available was my Sony Handycam Camcorder)

Gozar

• Part of the Gang
    • Otaku in a Bottle
« Reply #23 on: December 15, 2009, 01:44:10 am »
Wow, that's pretty damn amazing. But just simply way too expensive.

GATSU

• Part of the Gang
« Reply #24 on: December 29, 2009, 02:04:23 am »
Clarrice key-chains.

Mattel Jones

• [Member]
« Reply #25 on: December 30, 2009, 01:02:05 am »
Wow, that's pretty damn amazing. But just simply way too expensive.

It's actually pretty nice but maybe a little smaller than you'd expect. Here's a picture of it in my Lupin III display. I'm glad this product is getting some buzz. When I posted about it last Summer (see page one of this thread) I think it got one comment.

Sad cactus

« Reply #26 on: December 30, 2009, 01:34:48 am »
o__o A little smaller? o__o It takes up half your desk! Or at least the part of it that's shown in the photo. oO Wow...That's a really impressive Lupin collection you have! ^__^

Mattel Jones

• [Member]
« Reply #27 on: December 30, 2009, 04:03:36 am »
o__o A little smaller? o__o It takes up half your desk! Or at least the part of it that's shown in the photo. oO Wow...That's a really impressive Lupin collection you have! ^__^

Thank you very much! I'm very happy with the Castle, but did expect that it was going to be just a bit larger. The break away details are really cool though. I wish it had come with more 'props' (like some figures). I'm using a few of the ones that came with the Banpresto Castles. The scale isn't perfect but it looks OK. The Gyrocopters are just about the same size! I think the Castle that Wave produced (a model kit from about ten years ago) was larger, but lacked a lot of the details on view with this one.

« Last Edit: December 30, 2009, 04:04:16 am by Mattel Jones »

Mattel Jones

• [Member]
« Reply #28 on: February 02, 2010, 08:25:59 pm »
No one seems to be adding any Lupin merch to their collections (or at least posting about it). I recently received a couple new figures which led to some slight shelf rearranging (i.e. cramming).

Lazymez

• [Member]
    • Flavors.me
« Reply #29 on: February 02, 2010, 10:06:00 pm »
Oh, only now I noticed those Cagliostro diorama kits (or whatever they're called x_x) of yours. So tiny~♥ I browsed around them on auctions not too long ago but decided not to invest. I'm still not too thrilled about painting figures myself.

I'm, again, shocked how goddamn big that Jigen doll is! XD

I'm basically drowning in my cardboard boxes full of Lupin, but the thing is that they really are in the boxes. I'm lacking some serious space here. Glad my housemates are understanding and let me use hallway too... So, I'm waiting for that blessed day I get to move to another apartment, ngh. Currently only merch on display are those exact same Lupin and Clarisse (new Cagliostro line by Banpresto prizes). I'm building that merch line there, but by the summer that display place will be full too. D:

I'm a total hamster... ;;;