Author Topic: Lupin the Merch!  (Read 263106 times)

GATSU

• Part of the Gang
Re: Lupin the Merch!
« Reply #150 on: November 25, 2011, 05:49:57 am »
Lupin Android apps.

KoichiZenigata

• Part of the Gang
  • Stealing Japan for a Year
    • Lupin has a podcast
« Reply #151 on: November 27, 2011, 07:32:13 am »
Lupin III Jazz Magazine Volume 10
Featuring Yuji Ohno and the Lupintic Five + Friends ---> Lets Dance

On Amazon Japan.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2011, 07:32:34 am by KoichiZenigata »

KoichiZenigata

• Part of the Gang
  • Stealing Japan for a Year
    • Lupin has a podcast
« Reply #152 on: December 02, 2011, 06:12:56 am »
an ad for those new Seiko Lupin III watches

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOeFRdjtpPA
« Last Edit: December 02, 2011, 04:58:24 pm by KoichiZenigata »

bolt7

• Part of the Gang
  • Gaffer @ Lupin Central
    • Lupin Central
« Reply #153 on: December 02, 2011, 02:35:04 pm »
This is a request more than anything... am I okay to do this here?  :-X

I'm living in the UK and have been looking everywhere for the Pioneer Lupin DVD's. I remember seeing a picture of a box set with them all in a while back and would absolutely love to own it. I've searched eBay and can find the single volume DVD's, but the price can vary between £10 to £40. The quality of the items vary too; one I saw cost £20+ and comes in an old Blockbuster rentals case... I'd really love to own the Pioneer Red Jacket stuff so I'm making this cry for help... is there anywhere that still sells this online that I'd be able to import from? I'm happy paying up to £100 for it (that's about $150.)

MIBlackburn_d6

• [Member]
« Reply #154 on: December 17, 2011, 08:05:58 am »
This is a request more than anything... am I okay to do this here?  :-X

I'm living in the UK and have been looking everywhere for the Pioneer Lupin DVD's. I remember seeing a picture of a box set with them all in a while back and would absolutely love to own it. I've searched eBay and can find the single volume DVD's, but the price can vary between £10 to £40. The quality of the items vary too; one I saw cost £20+ and comes in an old Blockbuster rentals case... I'd really love to own the Pioneer Red Jacket stuff so I'm making this cry for help... is there anywhere that still sells this online that I'd be able to import from? I'm happy paying up to £100 for it (that's about $150.)
Ah, a fellow Brit.

The Pioneer/Geneon Lupin DVDs never came out in a box set, the closest was a pack with the first three DVDs. You're going to have to settle with the singles for the Red Jacket series.

I'd recommend Rightstuf for the majority of the volumes (they're customs friendly as they mark items as $5 so just keep it below the £15 customs threshold) and going to Amazon marketplace (you can log into Amazon.com using a UK account if you already have one) for the awkward volumes such as 5, 9, 11 and 15.

My brother wanted the DVDs earlier this year and this is what I did for him.

bolt7

• Part of the Gang
  • Gaffer @ Lupin Central
    • Lupin Central
« Reply #155 on: December 17, 2011, 12:22:34 pm »
Ah, a fellow Brit.

The Pioneer/Geneon Lupin DVDs never came out in a box set, the closest was a pack with the first three DVDs. You're going to have to settle with the singles for the Red Jacket series.

I'd recommend Rightstuf for the majority of the volumes (they're customs friendly as they mark items as $5 so just keep it below the £15 customs threshold) and going to Amazon marketplace (you can log into Amazon.com using a UK account if you already have one) for the awkward volumes such as 5, 9, 11 and 15.

My brother wanted the DVDs earlier this year and this is what I did for him.

Thanks for the info.  :) I'll give that link a go. I'm already signed up on Amazon and didn't think of checking there. The picture of the "box set" I saw either must've been a mock up or another foreign set; it's no wonder I couldn't find it anywhere. I'm hoping if the Discotek Green Jacket set sells well, we might see a Red Jacket one by them too. Good to see more British Lupin fans, I feel like I'm the only one sometimes (but obviously am not.) =P
« Last Edit: December 17, 2011, 12:27:20 pm by bolt7 »

GATSU

• Part of the Gang
« Reply #156 on: December 19, 2011, 07:24:00 am »
Nothing new, but it looks like used copies of the Tokyopop Lupin manga are becoming easier to find on Amazon again.

FilmmakerJ

« Reply #157 on: December 19, 2011, 02:57:16 pm »
Just bought Vol. 4 of "World's Most Wanted" last week myself. Shouldn't be too hard to snag the rest of them. That is, if we all don't go buyin' them all at once. XD lol

GATSU

• Part of the Gang
« Reply #158 on: February 01, 2012, 01:23:38 am »
Fujiko loves the smell of napalm in the morning.  8) Also, it looks like Tokyopop restocked some of the manga at Right Stuf.

Update: Oh, and Fujiko with a camera. And Seiko watches.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2012, 02:01:39 am by GATSU »

Mattel Jones

• [Member]
« Reply #159 on: February 27, 2012, 03:02:13 pm »
Here's some pix of a small display model of the Fiat from CoC. This came out late in 2011 and supposedly sold out the day of release. My friend and trading partner in Tokyo pre-ordered this from Amazon.jp for me. It's not as nice hyper detail wise as you'd expect from an American release toy at this price point but it's not bad. The designer sculpted the back left tire semi-flat in a way that displays the car in a nice pitched style that evokes the high speed animated chase from the film.

GATSU

• Part of the Gang
« Reply #160 on: March 13, 2012, 07:10:31 pm »
Fujiko gets her own fragrance8)

ultimateemail5000

• Part of the Gang
« Reply #161 on: March 13, 2012, 08:10:17 pm »
Those figures are so awesome, I'd like to own those one day.

I don't have any pics, but I recently bought Vol I at rightstuf that comes with the Lupin mini figure and Fiat 500 for 9.00. Such a good deal because the one without the toy is is 18 dollars. I'm recollecting my dvds and now have vols 1,2,3,5, 8, and one of the later releases. I a lot of the DVDs and bluray set of green jacket series. I was selling it on ebay, collected my money and then the internet went out and I couldn't get online for about 5 months. Whoever bought it from me did get their money back and if you're reading this I'm very sorry about the inconvenience.

GATSU

• Part of the Gang
« Reply #162 on: March 19, 2012, 06:14:20 am »
Lupin sponsoring a JP cooking mag with the theme being pasta.  ???

RedDoodle

• [Member]
  • Bring me some HAMBEARGUUUEARSSS
    • Art stuff
« Reply #163 on: March 19, 2012, 10:15:29 am »

taka

• Part of the Gang
  • lovely~
« Reply #164 on: March 28, 2012, 07:40:54 pm »
Most random purchases ever.  I know these are relatively old but I only just got my hands on them: for all the ladies, Fujiko themed cosmetics by Creer & Bandai!  (The bath salts are Bandai.)  They also have a pink gloss, eyeliner and lengthening mascara as well that I did not pick up.

I have yet to try the mascara, but the gloss is actually quite substantial!  Creer makes really good cosmetics to begin with.. For those not in Japan, you can purchase them at imomoko.com~