Author Topic: Lupin the Merch!  (Read 268381 times)

Jenko

• Part of the Gang
Re: Lupin the Merch!
« Reply #90 on: January 02, 2011, 01:56:40 pm »
Nice.

The only Lupin merch that i have is another version of your DX model from Lupin, only that he poses with an invisible Zippo and a cigarette. I don't like smoking, but that was the best i could catch. ( Oh f**king hell, i forgot i have money now. I need to buy Jigen, Goemon ...  maybe Fujitits! )

And one..or two mangas from the Tokyopop edition from the US. As i heard they wanted to stop continue the print i lost interest. :(
BROKEN PASSWORD LINKS OH MY GOD WHAT THE F**K PORKCHOP SANDWICHES

Mattel Jones

• [Member]
« Reply #91 on: January 02, 2011, 04:39:38 pm »
Thanks Jenko. I really think the DX figures are about the best bet in terms of bang for your buck regarding Lupin collectibles. They are solid representations of the anime and look good on a shelf one at a time or in any number. I've found that a lot of the smaller articulated figures (for example the new Revoltech line) tend to suffer from being a bit too fragile. As someone pointed out earlier in this thread the head joint on the Jigen figure is especially susceptible to breakage if you are not careful. I also love the small dioramas, which can really capture moments from the films. My emphasis is on CoC, and the Green jacket becausae those are my favorite Lupin incarnations, but there's a fair amount of other material out there worth looking for. My favorite character is actually Jigen, the family dog is even named Jigen! In the shots there are (including micro figures) 15 Jigen and 14 Lupin.

« Last Edit: January 02, 2011, 04:43:48 pm by Mattel Jones »

Mattel Jones

• [Member]
« Reply #92 on: January 03, 2011, 01:11:28 am »
Here's something that might be of interest to someone here. There is a company website called Blue Hotaru that seems to be in the Pachinko machine business and, they do sell LUPIN THE THIRD Pachinko flags sometimes and they even have a game for sale at the moment, Here is a link to their web site

http://bluehotaru.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=4_29&products_id=294

I ordered one last year and it arrived not much more than a week later. Amusingly enough they sent me a holiday greeting a couple weeks ago, even though this was the extent of the business I'd done with them. Here's a picture of the flag I purchased which I don't think is available anymore. In fact if you like either of the one's listed I would act quickly because I have a feeling the supply is very limited. They have flags for other Anime and pop cultural characters as well (all of which seem to demand a higher price than the Lupin ones!)

Gold Demona

• Queen of the Easily Amused
  • Part of the Gang
    • My DeviantArt
« Reply #93 on: January 03, 2011, 02:43:27 am »
.......I want that poster. O_O

/envy T^T

Jenko

• Part of the Gang
« Reply #94 on: January 14, 2011, 12:42:52 am »
I would like to put my black old fedora on your Jigen and make a new photo.

Also,  again, i am a little bit jealous that you got the prison versions and the burgler outfit of Lupin. I don't have much money and in Germany you don't get much stuff like figurines. You are even lucky when you have a store with a big manga collection.

I am still thinking about to purchase Jigen and the other two, but they are sold out or the shipping price is so high with the actual price its too much. And the little Jigen doll thing with the big head is even bigger than i'd imagined.  And where the f**k did you get Fujiko with the Mona Lisa? That would be perfect in my room. Goddamn.

And how much did you pay for the glass cabinet?
BROKEN PASSWORD LINKS OH MY GOD WHAT THE F**K PORKCHOP SANDWICHES

Mattel Jones

• [Member]
« Reply #95 on: January 17, 2011, 03:38:42 pm »
I think he would look good with the hat, but his own hair serves the same purpose of concealing his eyes.

Most of my Lupin III items are received from old friends in Japan. I think the prices (on ebay etc.) are crazy! I think there are smaller versions of the Panson Works (the figure with the big head) that are more the size of candy toys.

I bought a pair of those glass cabinets about 4 years ago off Craig's List for about 200. USD, delivery was another 75. If you look earlier in the thread you can see a good picture of them.

Thank you for looking at and responding to the post.

sprak

• Cliff Hanger
    • Lupin III Encyclopedia
« Reply #96 on: February 14, 2011, 07:46:23 pm »
moeyo.com has some pictures from WonFes of the latest second series themed merchandise seen on the official Japanese Lupin site:
http://www.moeyo.com/2011/02/wf2011w_banpresto_ichibankuji_lupin-3rd_2nd.html (Admin Edit: Other site content is Probably NSFW)
« Last Edit: February 14, 2011, 11:02:34 pm by Lupin the Third »

Inspector Zenigata

• Part of the Gang
  • Lupin Doujinshi Collector
« Reply #97 on: February 15, 2011, 12:46:13 am »
Here's something that might be of interest to someone here. There is a company website called Blue Hotaru that seems to be in the Pachinko machine business and, they do sell LUPIN THE THIRD Pachinko flags sometimes and they even have a game for sale at the moment, Here is a link to their web site

http://bluehotaru.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=4_29&products_id=294

I ordered one last year and it arrived not much more than a week later. Amusingly enough they sent me a holiday greeting a couple weeks ago, even though this was the extent of the business I'd done with them. Here's a picture of the flag I purchased which I don't think is available anymore. In fact if you like either of the one's listed I would act quickly because I have a feeling the supply is very limited. They have flags for other Anime and pop cultural characters as well (all of which seem to demand a higher price than the Lupin ones!)

i just ordered this one Flag #3

thank you so much for this link...  :-* i want to buy the other ones

GATSU

• Part of the Gang
« Reply #98 on: February 19, 2011, 04:35:57 am »
New pics of Fujiko the yummy biker outfit figures here. Also, some iPhone "snugglies", I guess.

Gozar

• Part of the Gang
    • Otaku in a Bottle
« Reply #99 on: April 05, 2011, 07:31:05 pm »
Awesome Dead or Alive wall scroll. Nothing new, but still really good looking:

http://www.animecastle.com/pc-103884-0-lupin-the-third-wallscroll-124.aspx

GATSU

• Part of the Gang
« Reply #100 on: April 22, 2011, 06:58:27 am »
Lupin the energy drink.

Sabutaatti

• [Member]
  • LUPIIINN!!!
    • MAL
« Reply #101 on: April 22, 2011, 10:46:38 am »
Lupin the energy drink.
Canned coffee by Roots. They got similar campaign (year ago) with those figurines before. It seems this time they have lottery where you can have (depends which Roots Lupin production you have bought) one of these figures.

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: April 22, 2011, 10:49:25 am by Sabutaatti »

Reed

• Lazy Site Admin
  • Cliff Hanger
  • Site Admin
    • http://www.lupinthethird.com
« Reply #102 on: April 22, 2011, 11:42:45 am »
Yum! Canned...coffee.....?
-R. Nelson

Sabutaatti

• [Member]
  • LUPIIINN!!!
    • MAL
« Reply #103 on: April 22, 2011, 12:34:07 pm »
Yum! Canned...coffee.....?
Yeps, canned coffee. These days I'm not surprised what else japanese have on their vending machines/convenience stores...

GATSU

• Part of the Gang
« Reply #104 on: April 28, 2011, 04:54:11 am »
Looks like they're commemorating the 40th anniversary of the anime series with a special
magazine8) Is it just me, or is Fujiko's waist uber-small to support her chest?

« Last Edit: April 28, 2011, 04:55:33 am by GATSU »