Author Topic: Lupin the Merch!  (Read 258554 times)

Jenko

• Part of the Gang
Re: Lupin the Merch!
« Reply #105 on: May 08, 2011, 11:39:01 am »
I would like to have some cups from that site ;_;

Imagining Lupin right now drinking out of a Zenigata cup ...
BROKEN PASSWORD LINKS OH MY GOD WHAT THE F**K PORKCHOP SANDWICHES

Geist_MD

• Boogie Woogie Loog Shugie!
  • [Member]
  • The Coiled Shuffler
« Reply #106 on: May 11, 2011, 12:20:57 pm »
So, remember First Haul, anyone? FUNimation's little banquet of 5 specials/movie items that got pakcaged together after they made off with the cash from an indivual release? Yeah, it's superhot on Amazon. That is to say, never going to be sold. Who wants to pay almost 300 USD for five boring movies?

As an aside: Seriously used from 50 smackers? Extortionists, I cry!
1-888-SPY-HARD

Jo

• Part of the Gang
  • natto mmm.
    • I am a vegan. Except on half price wing night.
« Reply #107 on: May 11, 2011, 07:46:54 pm »
^LOL wot.

I got both hauls for $50 off Amazon a few years back. Pretty sure it qualified for their free shipping too.

edit;
On the same note - A new volume 8 of Tokyopop's WMW is going for $85, shipping not included.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2011, 07:49:11 pm by JoYi »

Lupin III Manga Database[Scanlations and such are here]

MsNydroj

• [Member]
« Reply #108 on: May 12, 2011, 05:50:36 pm »
I imported two music books. One called "Piano Solo: Rupan Sansei(in Japanese) Best Collection" which is piano sheet music for some of the themes. Most of the songs are from the Red Jacket, however there are two songs from the Green Jacket Series. It even includes a piano only version and vocal version of Fire Treasure. The arrangements instructions on how to play them are in Japanese, which doesn't help me that much lol. This one was the most expensive of the two, due to the book being from 2003 and out of print. To be fair, the book is for intermediate players and has a piano Primo and Second song as a bonus "Lupin the Third Latin Love and Peace Calcutta mix".

The other book I got was "Piano Trio Score: Rupan Sansei/Lupin the Third Jazz" which contains arrangements from the "Lupin The Third Jazz" Album.In fact, the whole album is arranged and includes the solos that are in the song to. Hell, Manhattan Joke is over 30 pages long because it has all of their solos written out for you! All the songs are from the Red Jacket Series with the exception of "Manhattan Joke" by the way. It includes parts for Piano, Guitar, Bass, Percussion, and Drums. No vocal, but with jazz, you can do your own vocal lol. This one was priced really well all things considered. Both books were published under the DoReMi Music Publishing CO. LTD.

I love these books. I try not to use them all that much, but it's just so tempting lol.

Gozar

• Part of the Gang
    • Otaku in a Bottle
« Reply #109 on: May 15, 2011, 01:48:57 pm »
Luckily I bought both Hauls when the first released for $20 Bucks each + Shipping, lol. I still wonder why that 10 Movie Complete Box Set they announced shortly after never came to fruition. FUNi loves to re-re-re-re-re-re-re-release series, lol.

GATSU

• Part of the Gang
« Reply #110 on: May 25, 2011, 11:26:52 pm »
New Yuji Ohno CD. Or is it a re-issue?

Inspector Zenigata

• Part of the Gang
  • Lupin Doujinshi Collector
« Reply #111 on: May 28, 2011, 01:44:58 am »
Lupin the Third eComic 1st Series as seen here
/forums/index.php?topic=1589.0

for iPhone and iPod Touch (can be used on iPad but it pixelates when switching to 2x Mode) Must have a JP iTunes Account

Comic adaption of the 1st Series (i'm guessing the entire series?) with action sequences like shaking, fade-ins, wipes
Must purchase app for 350 yen and all of the other volumes must be purchased in the app for 600 yen each

« Last Edit: May 28, 2011, 01:47:07 am by Inspector Zenigata »

taka

• Part of the Gang
  • lovely~
« Reply #112 on: June 18, 2011, 11:58:01 am »
Lupin the Third eComic 1st Series as seen here
Comic adaption of the 1st Series (i'm guessing the entire series?) with action sequences like shaking, fade-ins, wipes

Thanks for this: I DL'ed it for my iPad so it's pixelated when going full screen but otherwise, it's pretty nifty.

they do sell LUPIN THE THIRD Pachinko flags sometimes and they even have a game for sale at the moment,
http://bluehotaru.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=4_29&products_id=294

& daaaaang!  As soon as I saw this, I snatched up the last design they still had in stock (no longer pictured).  Their website is kept pretty up to date & they shipped it faster than lightening.  'Can't wait till it arrives.

Gold Demona

• Queen of the Easily Amused
  • Part of the Gang
    • My DeviantArt
« Reply #113 on: June 20, 2011, 05:05:23 pm »
And now I will show off...

(click to show/hide)

I just received these guys in the mail today, and I'm super excited cuz I've been wanting these since before they were released! =D
Pardon the crappy quality, for I lack a camera of any kind. :(
This picture was taken using my Motorola RAZR.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2011, 05:07:07 pm by Gold Demona »

taka

• Part of the Gang
  • lovely~
« Reply #114 on: June 20, 2011, 08:03:13 pm »
I just received these guys in the mail today, and I'm super excited cuz I've been wanting these since before they were released! =D

Soooooo nifty.  I've been eying those for a while too but haven't gotten around to buying them.  Are the parts loose?  (There was some discussion online about this >< )  I love how they come with so many accessories~

A couple new items arrived today.. so excited *___*

(click to show/hide)

I got a fantastic deal.. about 400 yen a pop! 

Gold Demona

• Queen of the Easily Amused
  • Part of the Gang
    • My DeviantArt
« Reply #115 on: June 20, 2011, 10:45:57 pm »
Soooooo nifty.  I've been eying those for a while too but haven't gotten around to buying them.  Are the parts loose?  (There was some discussion online about this >< )  I love how they come with so many accessories~

If by "loose" you mean "able to remove parts to replace them" then yes.
The head and hands and whatnot are fairly easy to remove and replace, but they're also pretty firm so once you have them on, they're really easy to pose. =)

And if you mean "ability to move the figure" then.... also yes. lol :P
The joints are pretty easy to move around, though with some positions, they take a little bit of fiddling to figure out everything bends and slides.
But they're firm enough that they'll more or less stay in the position you put them in. =)

Just an awesome set of figures all around, and definitely worth every yen-converted penny I spent on them. ^_^

GATSU

• Part of the Gang
« Reply #116 on: June 28, 2011, 03:10:01 am »
Lupin, you can drive my toy cars:P
« Last Edit: June 28, 2011, 03:10:27 am by GATSU »

Jo

• Part of the Gang
  • natto mmm.
    • I am a vegan. Except on half price wing night.
« Reply #117 on: July 18, 2011, 01:51:06 am »

Lupin III crosswords! I was cleaning my desktop and found this image on it. I'd certainly love to find the page I found this on again, but I doubt that's going to happen haha. Anyways, something neat that I thought I'd share :)
« Last Edit: July 18, 2011, 01:52:30 am by JoYi »

Lupin III Manga Database[Scanlations and such are here]

Gozar

• Part of the Gang
    • Otaku in a Bottle
« Reply #118 on: July 18, 2011, 01:52:45 am »
Ooo, that's an awesome find. *Saves picture*

GATSU

• Part of the Gang
« Reply #119 on: August 08, 2011, 04:40:49 am »
Fujiko the Green Jacket fan-service doll. Or, depending on your interpretation, it's not fanservice, but being "sexually liberated".  :P Lupin snacks and merch to cash-in, er, commemorate, on that Ginza thing.