Author Topic: Lupin the Links!  (Read 282253 times)

gothichyppie

• [Member]
  • Road buddies...
Re: Lupin the Links!
« Reply #105 on: May 07, 2010, 10:11:33 pm »
After seeing that first link....I HAVE seen everything! O_o

But, that second link was too much! XD Great find, gothichyppie! That just made my day!  ;D

(click to show/hide)

Do you have any idea what TV show that came from b/c that was hilarious!^^

No sorry, I'm still learning Japanese, I just searched ルパン三世 and voilà, you try different languages and you find a whole new bunch of stuff, like www.ebay.it! O_O

Ichi........................................ ni........................................ TROIS!

Fujikogirl23

• The Curiously Curious
  • Part of the Gang
  • "My head is full of ideas, that's why I'm crazy!"
« Reply #106 on: May 08, 2010, 10:10:43 pm »
O_O !!!!

Whoa....You're RIGHT! Look at all that Lupin merchandise!

x__x *faints*

I wish Lupin was popular in the states as he is in Japan and Italy. Then, it wouldn't be so hard to find all this stuff. T_T Not to mention, the Fujiko Mine perfume I saw! I really want to try that stuff.

gothichyppie

• [Member]
  • Road buddies...
« Reply #107 on: May 08, 2010, 11:52:27 pm »
O_O !!!!

Whoa....You're RIGHT! Look at all that Lupin merchandise!

x__x *faints*

I wish Lupin was popular in the states as he is in Japan and Italy. Then, it wouldn't be so hard to find all this stuff. T_T Not to mention, the Fujiko Mine perfume I saw! I really want to try that stuff.
Yeah Italy, who knew? It's like with The Simpsons, their biggest fanbase after the States is in Argentina... www.ebay.it is so teasing, all these rare dvd's but all under region 2! >:( But these wall stickers sure are O_O!  :o

Ichi........................................ ni........................................ TROIS!

GATSU

• Part of the Gang
« Reply #108 on: May 09, 2010, 09:55:43 pm »
There's this youtube meme of making cartoons of a Hyadain song about a guy going to a convenience store, and Lupin is included. Another one here.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2010, 10:02:55 pm by GATSU »

Sabutaatti

• [Member]
  • LUPIIINN!!!
    • MAL
« Reply #109 on: May 10, 2010, 04:42:16 am »
There's this youtube meme of making cartoons of a Hyadain song about a guy going to a convenience store, and Lupin is included. Another one here.
Hyadain is one of my favorite songmaker  ;D He sings mostly gamemusics but he has done few songs wheres he includes his favorite animesongs, there's also Lupin the Third. Also in Ganbare Goemon song we got little Lupin the Third spoof.

Dots Salchow

• Actually Dots Salchow
  • Part of the Gang
  • That's Dots to you!
    • Tumblr blog
« Reply #110 on: May 10, 2010, 07:00:31 am »
Lupin apparently advertised Lotteria in his pinkjacket days. (Lotteria is a Japanese chain of fast-food restaurants)

Link
« Last Edit: May 10, 2010, 07:01:15 am by geckogirl191 »
Often caught but never held for long, Lupin III brought the gentleman-thief into this century with his hi-tech antics and old-world charm.
~Helen McCarthy, 500 Manga Heroes & Villains

Fujikogirl23

• The Curiously Curious
  • Part of the Gang
« Reply #111 on: May 11, 2010, 11:44:31 am »
I know that this is just the GET GOLD Panchiko game, but....

WHY DOES THIS LOOK BETTER THAN THE TV SPECIAL???!!!! (imo) Even the last scene w/ Lupin and Fujiko is awesome!

Note: This is the actual gameplay, NOT the trailer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-VhF1HWM5g&feature=related
« Last Edit: May 11, 2010, 11:13:37 pm by Fujikogirl23 »

gothichyppie

• [Member]
  • Road buddies...
« Reply #112 on: May 11, 2010, 02:34:15 pm »
Lupin apparently advertised Lotteria in his pinkjacket days. (Lotteria is a Japanese chain of fast-food restaurants)

Link
That laugh could sell me anything! ;)

Fujikogirl23

• The Curiously Curious
  • Part of the Gang
« Reply #113 on: May 11, 2010, 04:06:57 pm »

Link

Any commercial w/ Lupin and gang can sell me anything. lol!

gothichyppie

• [Member]
  • Road buddies...
« Reply #114 on: May 11, 2010, 11:01:01 pm »

Link

Any commercial w/ Lupin and gang can sell me anything. lol!
Agree! I'd go to Esso buy gas and I don't even have a car!

m-o

• [Member]
« Reply #115 on: May 12, 2010, 01:00:29 pm »
hehe, ebay.it... i got alcatraz connection italian edition from some italian page. if you go to italy someday, you can find lots of t-shirts in any souvenir shop from 8 or 9 dollars.
i thinks most of people here have watched russ-k commercial, but i put a link here in case you don't.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NvOX9UUrNnU

gothichyppie

• [Member]
  • Road buddies...
« Reply #116 on: May 12, 2010, 01:49:16 pm »
hehe, ebay.it... i got alcatraz connection italian edition from some italian page. if you go to italy someday, you can find lots of t-shirts in any souvenir shop from 8 or 9 dollars.
i thinks most of people here have watched russ-k commercial, but i put a link here in case you don't.
I once found a region 0 Alcatraz Connection dvd but there was a mixed up with my address and I never got it! Wasted 20$!  >:( Is yours under region 0 or 2? Most of the ebay descriptions don't precise it...

GATSU

• Part of the Gang
« Reply #117 on: May 14, 2010, 03:42:03 am »
Manhattan Joke in concert. Twice. Vocaloid cover.  :P The L-Team;D
« Last Edit: May 14, 2010, 03:48:53 am by GATSU »

Reed

• Lazy Site Admin
  • Cliff Hanger
  • Site Admin
    • http://www.lupinthethird.com
« Reply #118 on: May 15, 2010, 03:39:36 am »
Just so you guys know, only one official Lupin DVD was released with English on it that was coded Region 0: Streamline Pictures' release of "The Mystery of Mamo" from back in 1998. All of them since have been region-locked.

What I'm getting at is, if you find Lupin DVDs that are region-free, they are bootlegs. We neither discuss nor encourage the purchase of bootlegs on this forum. Thanks!

EDIT: Small typo fix.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2010, 04:21:05 am by Lupin the Third »
-R. Nelson

m-o

• [Member]
« Reply #119 on: May 16, 2010, 09:58:20 am »
I once found a region 0 Alcatraz Connection dvd but there was a mixed up with my address and I never got it! Wasted 20$!  >:( Is yours under region 0 or 2? Most of the ebay descriptions don't precise it...
i'm sorry for your lost money  :-\. all dvd's here in europe are region 2. it's strange someone sells region 0.

Manhattan Joke in concert. Twice. Vocaloid cover:P The L-Team;D
thank you for the links. i love that song. it's the best thing of babylon movie.