Author Topic: Lupin III: Labyrinth Trap Attraction Revealed!  (Read 2150 times)

angelidollinda

• Part of the Gang
  • I believe in the power of the thief!
Lupin III: Labyrinth Trap Attraction Revealed!
« on: August 16, 2009, 07:36:37 pm »
I have a friend who is visiting a friend of hers in Japan. I told her about the Lupin attraction in Tokyo City and she was really excited about it, so she went to Tokyo City with her friend and got to experience it. I'm sure some of us are wondering what you actually do in this "maze", but you guys are in luck as she made a journal entry about it on Livejournal and here's a summary about how the attraction works:

You're basically recruited by Zenigata and ICPO to find three treasures. At the beginning before you go inside he briefs you on the mission and shows you pictures of the items, but you have to remember what they look like to the exact detail because in the maze you encounter fakes of each item and you have to determine which is the real McCoy (which I think you use the device to do). There's traps in the maze, such as a room full of mirrors where you have to figure out how to get out without losing your way, and Goemon showing up a few times to scare your pants off. Also, on the little device you're given the characters pop up on it to talk to you. My friend isn't sure what they were saying, but I'm going to guess that they'll either distract you or quiz you on the items you're looking for (or possibly in Zenigata's case yell at you for letting Lupin run off again :P).

My friend told me it's pretty tough, but a fun attraction overall. I really need to start saving for a trip to Japan so that I can check this out for myself (as well as experience Japan itself of course).
Les temps sont durs pour les r