Author Topic: So it's possible that there's a love hotel in Japan with a Lupin themed room.  (Read 5422 times)

LadyMissie

• [Member]
Tijuana Inn
KINKINESS: 4/5
ROMANCE: 2/5
STYLE: 2/5
RESERVATIONS: No
Despite the name, it has absolutely nothing to do with Mexico. The Ti-juana Inn is part of a chain whose first branch had a Mexican theme, but at the Ikebukuro hotel, all the rooms are themed around movies, books, or anime. Here are a few of the rooms: Winnie the Pooh, Mickey and Minnie, Aladdin, Cinderella, the Hustler, Lupin III (Japanese anime), the Cotton Club, the Little Prince, Peter Pan, the Titanic, Armageddon, 2010: A Space Odyssey, American Graffiti.
Third from the bottom.

Needless to say I would LOVE to see some pictures of this room if they still have it, no idea if they change rooms around often or not. Sadly what little Japanese I can figure out.. no pictures have happened. Sadly even the hotel's sight doesn't have any picture of the room. If I'm understanding it at all according to this wall of text the Lupin room is 303.

So does anyone speak Japanese around here think they could maybe possibly find a picture or two of this room? If not maybe some ideas of what a magical room like that would have would be fun to discuss!

Gozar

• Part of the Gang
    • Otaku in a Bottle
Oh my god wow!!! That is so cool! I wish I could stay there.

Jenko

• Part of the Gang
Ugh ... i only can take so much Lupin ...
BROKEN PASSWORD LINKS OH MY GOD WHAT THE F**K PORKCHOP SANDWICHES

sprak

• Cliff Hanger
    • Lupin III Encyclopedia

That's what she said...  /rimshot

Gozar

• Part of the Gang
    • Otaku in a Bottle

That's what she said...  /rimshot
PFFFT!! Nice!

GATSU

• Part of the Gang
The Mickey and Minnie and Winnie the Pooh rooms creep me out, 'cus they might be furry-themed.  >:(

LadyMissie

• [Member]
The Mickey and Minnie and Winnie the Pooh rooms creep me out, 'cus they might be furry-themed.  >:(

You mad bro?

Jo

• Part of the Gang
  • natto mmm.
    • I am a vegan. Except on half price wing night.
I come back from my mini-vacation to discover that we've succumbed to discussing Love Hotels. Not the most pleasing places, but if you're in Japan and on a tight budget, grab a buddy and bunk down in one. Best way to save money. Ever. Plus you can watch yourself while you shower... but uh only if you're into that kind of thing.

A quick Google of Tijuana Inn + Lupin III led me to their site, and voila! Picture and rates listed on this page. Honestly I don't see how this is supposed to be Lupin themed. Maybe they give you blue and white striped boxers upon check in.

Short stay: 4,700 yen (literally "break" ie. you just need enough time for a quickie)
Overnight:  7,200 yen
Each Additional 1/2 Hour: 1,200 yen
« Last Edit: May 09, 2011, 02:18:24 am by JoYi »

Lupin III Manga Database[Scanlations and such are here]

Reed

• Lazy Site Admin
  • Cliff Hanger
  • Site Admin
    • http://www.lupinthethird.com
A quick Google of Tijuana Inn + Lupin III led me to their site, and voila! Picture and rates listed on this page. Honestly I don't see how this is supposed to be Lupin themed. Maybe they give you blue and white striped boxers upon check in.

I think you're supposed to leap over the table toward the bed, where a springy boxing glove hidden in the middle of it will punch you in the face.

Seriously, though, maybe it's just supposed to look like it's from "that era?"
-R. Nelson

GATSU

• Part of the Gang
Missie: Well, I don't really care about the mice, but leave Pooh alone.  :'(

LadyMissie

• [Member]
I come back from my mini-vacation to discover that we've succumbed to discussing Love Hotels. Not the most pleasing places, but if you're in Japan and on a tight budget, grab a buddy and bunk down in one. Best way to save money. Ever. Plus you can watch yourself while you shower... but uh only if you're into that kind of thing.

Short stay: 4,700 yen (literally "break" ie. you just need enough time for a quickie)
Overnight:  7,200 yen
Each Additional 1/2 Hour: 1,200 yen

Oh that's their site? Huh.. I must have looked up the wrong one. Anyways, Thank you for finding it. Even if it's a bit.. uh... lackluster? I had so many ideas that could have worked.. a theme for each character including Pops. Oh well.. So much for that. :(

Missie: Well, I don't really care about the mice, but leave Pooh alone.  :'(
Which is funny because I had like.. 2 instant ideas that could work for a Winnie the Pooh themed room.

Jenko

• Part of the Gang
I expected a creepy Lupin cut out standing in the corner, watching you...
BROKEN PASSWORD LINKS OH MY GOD WHAT THE F**K PORKCHOP SANDWICHES

Gozar

• Part of the Gang
    • Otaku in a Bottle
Maybe the bed is sooo uncomfortable that you can never have sex in the room. Thus, you never get Sex, just like Lupin.

Gold Demona

• Queen of the Easily Amused
  • Part of the Gang
    • My DeviantArt
Maybe the bed is sooo uncomfortable that you can never have sex in the room. Thus, you never get Sex, just like Lupin.

Or maybe if you try to have sex, the bed sproings up and throws you across the room and into the wall, making a you-shaped imprint.  :P

DrFurball

• Just Stupidly Unfunny Enough
  • Part of the Gang
  • The hero of today, yeah!

Or maybe if you try to have sex, the bed sproings up and throws you across the room and into the wall, making a you-shaped imprint.  :P
Or, once you get going, the cops burst in?
Ceci n'est pas une signature.
Weird in a Can! (Updates weekdays)