Author Topic: So it's possible that there's a love hotel in Japan with a Lupin themed room.  (Read 5409 times)

Gozar

• Part of the Gang
    • Otaku in a Bottle
Or, once you get going, the cops burst in?
Makes me think of the 1999 Special...

"LUPIN!!! YOU'RE UNDER ARREST!!!...Uhhh...So...What's going on here?...I DON'T CARE YOU'RE ALL UNDER ARREST ANYWAY!!!"

taka

• Part of the Gang
  • lovely~
A quick Google of Tijuana Inn + Lupin III led me to their site, and voila! Picture and rates listed on this page. Honestly I don't see how this is supposed to be Lupin themed. Maybe they give you blue and white striped boxers upon check in.

Short stay: 4,700 yen (literally "break" ie. you just need enough time for a quickie)
Overnight:  7,200 yen
Each Additional 1/2 Hour: 1,200 yen

I know this is total old news.. but I seriously LOL'ed seeing this.  'Can't imagine there'd be much action other than a slam to the face happenin' in a Lupin themed room.  Hilarious!

Geist_MD

• Boogie Woogie Loog Shugie!
  • [Member]
  • The Coiled Shuffler
That bed is totally Lupintic. You look at it, go, man, THIS year it's gonna be great, then when you get on it, the whole thing collapses.
1-888-SPY-HARD

taka

• Part of the Gang
  • lovely~
That bed is totally Lupintic. You look at it, go, man, THIS year it's gonna be great, then when you get on it, the whole thing collapses.

WIN.  This made me totally laugh!

Slightly off topic, I can't remember where I saw this, but isn't there a Lupin themed lounge somewhere?  I think it was at a subway station or airport.