Author Topic: Hello from a lupintic world !  (Read 2016 times)

Amadys

• Chevalier errant cr
  • [Member]
  • Gunman's fan forever !
    • My blog about Lupin III (sorry, only in french)
Hello from a lupintic world !
« on: June 22, 2011, 09:36:18 pm »
Hi everybody !

I'm here to share with you my passion about the greatest thief in this world !
A few words about me... I'm belgian, 21 years old, a little bit crazy, I like literature and heavy metal music, and so, Lupin III. It's now a real obsession...
I've discovered Lupin totally by chance when I've searched for Hayao Miyazaki's filmography. I've watched Castle of Cagliostro with the second french dubbing (the worste !) and fell totally in love with the characters. But I didn't know about the others films, the OAVs and the series...
After, I discovered The Gold of Babylon and the others films. A real revelation !
This night, I'll finish to watch the second serie  ;D  And after that, I'm allowed to say I've watched all the Lupin's stuff !
My favourite character is Jigen Daisuke.  (Jigen-chan, I love you sooooo much !  :-[)

I've started a blog about Lupin, with movie and series critics, but I must to continue my work...
The same for my Lupin III fanfiction, I'll try to traduce it in english if I finish to write the french version (actually, 67 pages !)
I've also tried the fanart, but I think I'm not very good for that. But my friends say that's not bad at all... I like drawing the most Jigen, of course.

I hope my english is understandable...    ;)
« Last Edit: June 22, 2011, 10:02:17 pm by Amadys »
[ Ta gueule, h

Geist_MD

• Boogie Woogie Loog Shugie!
  • [Member]
  • The Coiled Shuffler
Re: Hello from a lupintic world !
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2011, 02:44:18 pm »
Hello, and welcome to the forums! We're a little quiet at the moment, but don't let that discourage you. We're always happy to have a new person floating around, and I hope you'll find some cool stuff to share with us.

See you around!

(Also: Your english is fine, the more you use it, the better you'll get!)
1-888-SPY-HARD

taka

• Part of the Gang
  • lovely~
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2011, 09:46:30 pm »
Hey, mate!  I'm always happy to meet more fans: Jigen is 101% bomb.  I love him.  ...& of course your English is fine <3

Lunatic!

• [Member]
  • Screwy Ain't It?!
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2011, 01:39:31 am »
Hiya, Pal. 8)