Author Topic: Hi! I'm new! ^^  (Read 2674 times)

SavingtheGeneration

• [Member]
Hi! I'm new! ^^
« on: September 13, 2011, 12:43:24 pm »
Hi, I'm SavingtheGeneration/StG or if you like you can just call me Macy. ^^ I've been a Lupin III fan for about two years now. Uh...I guess I'll tell you guys how I got into Lupin. XD I wanted to watch Lupin III after watching Cowboy Bebop. I read that Lupin III inspired lots of elements for the show so I decided to look it up. ^^ When I found out that Hayao Miyazaki actually made a movie with Lupin III my first reaction was "Oh, a Miyazaki movie I haven't seen yet?" and then "I have to see it!" But as I read the reviews I saw some personal opinions about how Lupin was different in his movie compared to other films so I checked out other movies before Cagliostro. ^^ I fell in love with Lupin after watching Crisis in Tokyo. (That was my first Lupin III movie/TV Special). I've pretty much been a fan ever since. I think I've seen about 10 Lupin OVA's/TV Specials, but I only own three. lol

My favorite character is Lupin III. ^^ I used to like Jigen, but after watching Episode 0, Lupin kind of stole my heart. XD

Uh..so, that's about it. XD; I'm not sure how active I'll be since I tend to forget about forums and stuff, but I'll try.

SSJ3_Goku345

• Part of the Gang
Re: Hi! I'm new! ^^
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2011, 03:11:40 pm »
Hi Macy!! :D
Welcome to the forums, I'm Alvaro, but you can call me Al ;)

SavingtheGeneration

• [Member]
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2011, 04:51:28 pm »
Hi Macy!! :D
Welcome to the forums, I'm Alvaro, but you can call me Al ;)

Thanks Al! I'm pretty excited to be a part of these forums. ^^

KoichiZenigata

• Part of the Gang
  • Stealing Japan for a Year
    • Lupin has a podcast
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2011, 06:08:33 pm »

My favorite character is Lupin III. ^^ I used to like Jigen, but after watching Episode 0, Lupin kind of stole my heart. XD

Same with me, I used to like Zenigata after watching Tokyo Crisis, but Episode 0, Lupin basically stole my heart as well.

SavingtheGeneration

• [Member]
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2011, 08:25:59 pm »
Zenigata was pretty awesome in Tokyo Crisis. XD He was my favorite before Jigen took his place...then Lupin. lol Lupin was just so cool in Episode 0! ^^

KoichiZenigata

• Part of the Gang
  • Stealing Japan for a Year
    • Lupin has a podcast
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2011, 08:25:07 am »
thanks again!! :)

Gold Demona

• Queen of the Easily Amused
  • Part of the Gang
    • My DeviantArt
« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2011, 03:11:18 pm »
Hi there Macy! =D

Awesome story on how you got into the fandom. =)
Me, I love all the characters equally... Except for Jigen. Huge Jigen fangirl.
Aaaaaand except for Fujiko. She's my solid "least favorite".
Everybody else I love the same cuz they're all so very very awesome in their own way. ^^

Oh, and welcome to the forum. Hope you enjoy it here. ^_^
And I agree, Lupin was the best in Episode 0, but Jigen is still my number 1. ^^
« Last Edit: September 16, 2011, 03:12:39 pm by Gold Demona »

SavingtheGeneration

• [Member]
« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2011, 01:52:53 am »
Hi there Macy! =D

Awesome story on how you got into the fandom. =)
Me, I love all the characters equally... Except for Jigen. Huge Jigen fangirl.
Aaaaaand except for Fujiko. She's my solid "least favorite".
Everybody else I love the same cuz they're all so very very awesome in their own way. ^^

Oh, and welcome to the forum. Hope you enjoy it here. ^_^
And I agree, Lupin was the best in Episode 0, but Jigen is still my number 1. ^^

Hi!

Thanks, just thought I'd share. ^^' Though it's probably not as interesting as the other stories here. Haha! That's how my sister is! She loves Jigen more than anything. XD Yeah, I don't really like Fujiko either. XD She's not my favorite.

Thank you! I'm sure I will! He really was! My sister said I went over to the dark side since I now like Lupin more. :P Not like I don't like Jigen either, but not so much now. ^^