Author Topic: Hey!  (Read 2505 times)

Jayme

• [Member]
Hey!
« on: October 14, 2011, 08:12:09 am »
Hey there, I'm Jayme. I would have signed up with that name but it told me I was spam..

Anyway I got in to Lupin because my Ghibli obsessed friend making me watch The Castle of Cagliostro; now I'm complately obsessed with all things lupin.

Lupin, Jigen, and Fujiko are my favourites. Can't say I'm that found of Goemon  :P

Anyway I hope to have some fun discussions with you guys :D
« Last Edit: October 14, 2011, 08:13:14 am by Jaymeee »

Sig made by me.

SSJ3_Goku345

• Part of the Gang
Re: Hey!
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2011, 08:50:14 am »
Hey, welcome!

I´m SSJ3_Goku or Alvaro, call me as you want.

Having made the signature includes the drawing itself? ´Cause it is really awesome!!

Jayme

• [Member]
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2011, 09:00:27 am »
No, unfortunately I didn't draw the picture..I wish! But the effects and stuff were all done by me in Photoshop..I found the image on Safebooru :P

Thanks for the welcome!

Sig made by me.

SSJ3_Goku345

• Part of the Gang
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2011, 09:53:52 am »
No, unfortunately I didn't draw the picture..I wish! But the effects and stuff were all done by me in Photoshop..I found the image on Safebooru :P

Thanks for the welcome!

You´re welcome (again!?); the signature is still very good indeed!

Reed

• Lazy Site Admin
  • Cliff Hanger
  • Site Admin
    • http://www.lupinthethird.com
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2011, 12:38:56 pm »
Hey Jayme; not sure what the story is with being called spam there. I approve and reject accounts myself since leaving it up to the automatic anti-spam stuff isn't always effective. So, I'm not sure when you tried to sign up or what (a few names are locked out, but I don't think "Jayme" was one of them), but I've tried to meet you halfway. Your display name is now "Jayme" but I believe you'll still have to login as "Jaymeee" (I can't change your login name). Sound good?

Welcome to the forum!
-R. Nelson

Jayme

• [Member]
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2011, 12:43:46 pm »
Thank you so much, for both the namechange and the welcome! :D

Sig made by me.

SavingtheGeneration

• [Member]
« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2011, 12:48:54 am »
Hi Jayme! Welcome to the forums! I'm glad The Castle of Cagliostro got you into Lupin! I was afraid to start with that movie first since Lupin is more chivalrous in that one. XD Hey, we like all the same characters too! Though it's not like I don't like Goemon, he's just my least favorite. XD What other Lupin TV Specials/movies have you seen? And which one is your favorite? XD