Author Topic: Microman Lupin and Fujiko  (Read 3633 times)

Fujiko Lover

• Part of the Gang
    • Not A Hoax! Not A Dream! (my blog)
Microman Lupin and Fujiko
« on: August 20, 2007, 10:04:35 pm »
I don't if anyone here owns any Microman figures, but I thought these were pretty cool.  They're figures of Lupin and Fujiko in honor of the series' 40th anniversary:

http://www.hlj.com/product/TKT77209

http://www.hlj.com/product/TKT77210

They're kind of pricey for Microman figures, but each figure seems to come with a regular and a chrome version.  It's hard to tell since the pictures are so small, but they look like they might be based on the "Mamo" character designs (especially Fujiko, upon examination of her hair).  Of course, they could also be based on the first series designs, but with Lupin in a red jacket instead of green.

For those who aren't familiar with Microman, they're Japanese action figures that are about the size of G.I. Joes, with tons of articulation

DrFurball

• Just Stupidly Unfunny Enough
  • Part of the Gang
  • The hero of today, yeah!
Re: Microman Lupin and Fujiko
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2007, 10:57:10 pm »
Those are awesome!  I wonder if they'll make figures of the other three...
Ceci n'est pas une signature.
Weird in a Can! (Updates weekdays)

Gozar

• Part of the Gang
    • Otaku in a Bottle
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2007, 12:44:55 am »
My god, $30 for G.I. Joe sized figures. I'd buy the Lupin one for $10, but $30 is too much.

Fujiko Lover

• Part of the Gang
    • Not A Hoax! Not A Dream! (my blog)
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2007, 11:33:38 am »
My god, $30 for G.I. Joe sized figures. I'd buy the Lupin one for $10, but $30 is too much.

Yeah, like I said-- Kinda pricey.  I've bought a few Microman figures in the past, and they usually cost around $15.00 (since they're imported, I figure that makes sense).

By the way, Gozar-- That pic you used for your signature was in consideration to be my next avatar.  Good choice!

Gozar

• Part of the Gang
    • Otaku in a Bottle
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2007, 03:49:01 pm »
Heh, when I saw that scene I just had to use it XD