Author Topic: "Lupin Has Three Jackets" Podcast: Official Discussion Thread  (Read 41177 times)

Gozar

• Part of the Gang
    • Otaku in a Bottle
Re: "Lupin Has Three Jackets" Podcast: Official Discussion Thread
« Reply #30 on: April 22, 2012, 06:18:31 pm »
Ryan and I talked about it today after recording and we'll likely have you on at some point down the road. But not Episode 4. Sorry.

FilmmakerJ

« Reply #31 on: April 22, 2012, 10:01:21 pm »
Thanks for the confirmation. As long as I can be on for one of them that's cool for me.

Just a heads up: it would have to be recorded on a weekend, otherwise it has to be right at 12:00 noon, due to my schedule.

Gozar

• Part of the Gang
    • Otaku in a Bottle
« Reply #32 on: April 22, 2012, 11:09:07 pm »
Considering I typically work all day on Saturday's, it'd have to be on a Sunday.

FilmmakerJ

« Reply #33 on: April 22, 2012, 11:25:53 pm »
Considering I typically work all day on Saturday's, it'd have to be on a Sunday.

That'd be good. Thanks  :D

SlackerWriter

• Stoic and Esoteric
  • Part of the Gang
  • There was a fish... in the percolator

SlackerWriter

• Stoic and Esoteric
  • Part of the Gang

SlackerWriter

• Stoic and Esoteric
  • Part of the Gang

FilmmakerJ

« Reply #37 on: May 16, 2012, 09:48:50 pm »
So I take it that you're going to change your little dog's name now, Gozar? Or are you going to wait just a bit longer to see if Oscar can redeem himself?
« Last Edit: May 16, 2012, 09:49:23 pm by FilmmakerJ »

Gold Demona

• Queen of the Easily Amused
  • Part of the Gang
    • My DeviantArt
« Reply #38 on: May 17, 2012, 09:46:01 am »
After listening to this episode of the podcast, I have a theory to what will happen later in the series.
Zenigata's not doing anything right now, and he's mostly relying on Oscar to do the work for him.

I think Oscar will let his emotions get the better of him more and more as the series progresses until finally he's unable to do his job properly, and Zenigata will finally get to the point where he knows he can't count on Oscar anymore and will take matters into his own hands instead.
And THERE we'll see more of the Zenigata we'll know and love. More focused on Lupin and getting the job done himself.
That's my take anyway.

I'm also thinking he might end up being the final villain and it'll end in a standoff between Oscar and either Fujiko, Lupin, Zenigata, or all three.

hardware

• Part of the Gang
    • BryanRollins.com
« Reply #39 on: May 17, 2012, 11:42:27 am »
After listening to this episode of the podcast, I have a theory to what will happen later in the series.
Zenigata's not doing anything right now, and he's mostly relying on Oscar to do the work for him.

I think Oscar will let his emotions get the better of him more and more as the series progresses until finally he's unable to do his job properly, and Zenigata will finally get to the point where he knows he can't count on Oscar anymore and will take matters into his own hands instead.
And THERE we'll see more of the Zenigata we'll know and love. More focused on Lupin and getting the job done himself.
That's my take anyway.

I'm also thinking he might end up being the final villain and it'll end in a standoff between Oscar and either Fujiko, Lupin, Zenigata, or all three.

i feel like Oscar will be the final villain
he may feel Zenigata isn't man enough to go after Fujiko and Lupin and will take matters into his own hands.
my upcoming comic: http://mgrnts.tumblr.com/

FilmmakerJ

« Reply #40 on: May 17, 2012, 01:00:00 pm »

That's my take anyway.

i feel like Oscar will be the final villain
he may feel Zenigata isn't man enough to go after Fujiko and Lupin and will take matters into his own hands.

You know, I just got this image in my head now of Oscar making his big epic, albeit whiny speech about how tortured and dark his soul has become, and just before he's about to kill Fujiko and/or Lupin, Zenigata comes up from behind and breaks the ominous mood by slapping Oscar in the back of the head with the butt of his gun. Sure it's more comical, but this show is not afraid of a little comedy, especially when stuff gets too serious.

Gozar

• Part of the Gang
    • Otaku in a Bottle
« Reply #41 on: May 19, 2012, 02:13:56 am »
So I take it that you're going to change your little dog's name now, Gozar? Or are you going to wait just a bit longer to see if Oscar can redeem himself?
The dog already knows his name. Too late, lol :P

SlackerWriter

• Stoic and Esoteric
  • Part of the Gang
« Reply #42 on: May 23, 2012, 06:55:55 pm »
http://sixdollarcookie.podbean.com/2012/05/23/lupin-has-three-jackets-episode-56-this-is-lnn/ Fidel Castro! The Beatles! So much we talk about in this jam packed episode!

Gozar

• Part of the Gang
    • Otaku in a Bottle
« Reply #43 on: May 23, 2012, 07:23:42 pm »
I was worried about the way this Episode would turn out due to Episode 7 being so dull. But I think the discussion went very well =)

SlackerWriter

• Stoic and Esoteric
  • Part of the Gang
« Reply #44 on: May 23, 2012, 07:56:27 pm »
I was worried about the way this Episode would turn out due to Episode 7 being so dull. But I think the discussion went very well =)
All thanks to a great video game from the 90's!