Author Topic: "Lupin Has Three Jackets" Podcast: Official Discussion Thread  (Read 41178 times)

Gozar

• Part of the Gang
    • Otaku in a Bottle
Re: "Lupin Has Three Jackets" Podcast: Official Discussion Thread
« Reply #90 on: April 29, 2013, 11:28:50 am »
No Podcast this week guys. We'll likely be reviewing Volume 2 of WMW on May 12th.

SlackerWriter

• Stoic and Esoteric
  • Part of the Gang
  • There was a fish... in the percolator

SlackerWriter

• Stoic and Esoteric
  • Part of the Gang

SlackerWriter

• Stoic and Esoteric
  • Part of the Gang

SlackerWriter

• Stoic and Esoteric
  • Part of the Gang

SweLupan

• Part of the Gang
  • Nu ska vi allt sno lite guld eller annat fint.
« Reply #95 on: March 27, 2014, 03:15:58 pm »
Just got a say, Love this so. On the last eps soon. Only wish you guys did get the first 40 eps up ;D

Gozar

• Part of the Gang
    • Otaku in a Bottle
« Reply #96 on: October 17, 2014, 04:16:49 pm »
Episode 80 of the "3 Jackets" Podcast is now available for download. On this Episode, we have Lee Sparkes from Lupin Central on as a special guest to discuss the announcement of the new Lupin III TV Series starting in 2015.

Also, due to this new TV Series featuring Lupin wearing an undeniably blue jacket, Ryan and I will be changing the name of the Podcast. You'll notice a poll over on the right side-bar of the Podcast website. We'd really appreciate all of your feedback as to what the new name should be.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2014, 06:20:24 pm by Gozar »

sprak

• Cliff Hanger
    • Lupin III Encyclopedia
« Reply #97 on: October 18, 2014, 09:52:33 am »
I vote for "Lupin had three jackets"

Episode 80 of the "3 Jackets" Podcast is now available for download. On this Episode, we have Lee Sparkes from Lupin Central on as a special guest to discuss the announcement of the new Lupin III TV Series starting in 2015.

Also, due to this new TV Series featuring Lupin wearing an undeniably blue jacket, Ryan and I will be changing the name of the Podcast. You'll notice a poll over on the right side-bar of the Podcast website. We'd really appreciate all of your feedback as to what the new name should be.

SolHerald

• Part of the Gang
« Reply #98 on: October 19, 2014, 02:06:14 am »
I vote for "Lupin had three jackets"
I agree.
Out of the choices given, I almost chose Monkey Punch-Out, because of your video game podcasts. But, in the end I went with Lupin has 4 Jackets, if Lupin Had 3 Jackets was a choice I would have chosen it since not only does it include his live action white suit, and his new blue suit, but anymore suits he may don in the years to come.