Author Topic: Hi there!  (Read 1596 times)

victorystar

• Part of the Gang
  • I happen to be very knowledgeable at this!
Hi there!
« on: June 04, 2012, 01:22:26 pm »
Hi everyone! I'm VictoryStar and I've been lurking here for quite some time now (like since early April) and now I've decided to become a member! I'll start here by giving 5 Lupin related facts about me and 5 me related ones!

Lupin related!

1. I started watching Lupin the III after seeing Castle of Caligostro for the first time last year and  falling in love with the movie. I didn't watch any further Lupin material until this year when I saw Caligastro again and wanted to see more of Lupin and his game (and luckily the new show started airing literally two days after I saw Caligostro again).
2. I remember watching Lupin on AS too actually but I was so young that I don't remember much about it except that I enjoyed watching the series.
3. My favorite Lupin materials are The Castle of Caligostro, Secret of Mamo, Red Jacket, Green Jacket, and the Mine Fujiko series.
4. I have seen most episodes of Red Jacket, 7 of Green Jacket, and about 15 of Pink Jacket (for better or for worse on that last one).
5. I love the Lupin manga but actually consider it not as good as the anime because of it's goofy tone and nature.

Now me facts!

1. I am an aspiring writer who has been doing so for 4 years now.
2. I am a huge fan of comics with Batman being my favorite.
3. I am more of a western animation fan with only casual watching into anime.
4. I am 16 and still in Highschool.
5. I enjoy being helpful whenever I can! (I know that sounds rather odd but it's true :p)

So that's that, I look forward to talking about Lupin with you all!
« Last Edit: June 04, 2012, 01:40:32 pm by victorystar »

SSJ3_Goku345

• Part of the Gang
Re: Hi there!
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2012, 04:20:27 pm »
Hi and welcome!  :)