Author Topic: 'Ello there!  (Read 2303 times)

Asuka

• [Member]
'Ello there!
« on: July 05, 2012, 01:23:15 pm »
Hi guys! Newbie Asuka has finally joined the forum!
I found out about Lupin after watching Cagliostro on Film4 and decided to go and look it up on the internet, then I found out that Lupin had more movies and series other than Cagliostro.
So after watching some more Lupin I enjoyed it, it wasn't like any other anime I had seen and more cartoony which made it more likeable.
So anyways that's how I came to be a fan of it and join the forum.
Hi there!
"You can do anything if you put your mind to it!...Just clench your teeth and go for it!"

SSJ3_Goku345

• Part of the Gang
Re: 'Ello there!
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2012, 05:36:18 am »
Hi and welcome! =)

P.S.: Does your username reference Asuka Shikinami from Evangelion? Just wondering.

Reed

• Lazy Site Admin
  • Cliff Hanger
  • Site Admin
    • http://www.lupinthethird.com
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2012, 07:49:21 am »
Hi and welcome! =)

P.S.: Does your username reference Asuka Shikinami from Evangelion? Just wondering.

Shikinami? I thought it was Asuka Langley Sohryu? Although I seem to remember her getting a small name tweak in the new Rebuild movies...
edit: Indeed, "Sohryu" was replaced with "Shikinami" in the new movies.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2012, 07:50:32 am by Reed »
-R. Nelson

SSJ3_Goku345

• Part of the Gang
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2012, 09:23:37 am »
Hi and welcome! =)

Shikinami? I thought it was Asuka Langley Sohryu? Although I seem to remember her getting a small name tweak in the new Rebuild movies...
edit: Indeed, "Sohryu" was replaced with "Shikinami" in the new movies.

Ooops! I did not remember that. This happens due to having watched Evangelion 2.0 recently...

Asuka

• [Member]
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2012, 02:07:47 pm »
Uh not really
I came up with it because it was my profile name for an IPhone game :D
"You can do anything if you put your mind to it!...Just clench your teeth and go for it!"