Author Topic: Hiya everybody!  (Read 2064 times)

ZanyThief

• Toon Freak
  • Part of the Gang
  • Lupin, your ass is mine!
Hiya everybody!
« on: October 23, 2012, 02:25:39 pm »
I'm Zany, and I recently discovered the wonderful world of Lupin the Third. I first was introduced to Lupin III at least 4 years ago through Castle of Cagliostro! I had tried to find the TV series online back then but gave up after one night of searching. Fast forward to the present. I decided to pop in my DVD of Cagliostro last month and recalled how much I loved it. So once again filled with the determination to find the series, I searched it out on the interet. I was able to watch episode one of the original series, but couldn't find the others. Then I came across the Red Jacket series which I am in the middle of watching. I'm addicted to Lupin! I feel like I am constantly watching and thinking about it! I've seen a handful of the TV specials and movies. So yeah, that's about it. I look forward to talking with other fans about this amazing franchise.

One more thing, yes I notice my username has a grammatical error in it. I should haave double checked to make sure everything was spelled properly before I signed up, but I was lost in my excitment and did not. :P

Reed

• Lazy Site Admin
  • Cliff Hanger
  • Site Admin
    • http://www.lupinthethird.com
Re: Hiya everybody!
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2012, 04:53:30 pm »
Welcome aboard, Zany. Good to have you with us!

One more thing, yes I notice my username has a grammatical error in it. I should have double checked to make sure everything was spelled properly before I signed up, but I was lost in my excitment and did not. :P

I just set it up so your username will display with correct spelling. However, you'll have to continue to login using the old typo'd version.
-R. Nelson

ZanyThief

• Toon Freak
  • Part of the Gang
  • Lupin, your ass is mine!
Re: Hiya everybody!
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2012, 10:01:27 pm »
Thanks for the welcome and for the username fix. I can live with that. :)