Author Topic: Lupin exhibit in Nagoya in May  (Read 1352 times)

GATSU

• Part of the Gang
Lupin exhibit in Nagoya in May
« on: April 18, 2013, 04:24:04 pm »
Badly translated from the link:

Lupin Exhibition held GW Nagoya!

However, 30 minutes 7:10 am to pm May 21 (Sat) to 27 April '25 meeting Heisei period (Tuesday) during the exhibition opening hours Live support, Instant confirmation, (fire) to 6:00 pm Closed on May 21, last day (Admission until 30 minutes before closing both)

(7 floor Matsuzakaya Nagoya South Building) Venue Matsuzakaya Museum
900 yen Organized Matsuzakaya Museum, Yomiuri Shimbun, TMS ENTERTAINMENT, Chukyoterebihoso special cooperation M plc Works cooperation NTV, Futaba, Chuo Koron new company, Bandai, Medicom Toy planning cooperation NTV music general admission (700 yen) High-University students 700 yen (500 yen) (tax included)
Advance-group discount rates () in junior high school or less free

comic of Monkey Punch, who in 1967, appeared in a dashing "Manga Action", "Lupin III". The animation of 1971, a number of masterpieces were produced by the animation staff who Yasuo Otsuka, Mr. Masaaki Osumi said, Hayao Miyazaki, Isao Takahata and colleagues to participate, on behalf of Japan after many. In addition to TV series, TV specials, a movie, a wide range of goods, such as game beyond the anime, still, Lupin has been loved by many people.
To the 40th anniversary animated, close to both sides of charm and original comic animation of "Lupin III", this exhibition is the exhibition the first full-scale. In addition to exhibition brings together a document and color illustrations by the original author Monkey Punch said, the large public setting screen-Cel-treasured materials, etc. that were used in the making "Castle of Cagliostro" movie and TV series, about 300 points. In addition, I also exposes data of "Woman-called LUPIN the Third ~ Fujiko Mine" latest TV series that aired from April 2012. Action-packed cool, I will introduce the exciting comical "Lupin III" in hard.

I wonder if the pic means they'll have exclusive From Russia W/ Love cels.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2013, 04:24:49 pm by GATSU »

Gozar

• Part of the Gang
    • Otaku in a Bottle
Re: Lupin exhibit in Nagoya in May
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2013, 12:58:55 pm »
That is probably one of the more underrated TV Specials of all-time in my opinion.

GATSU

• Part of the Gang
Re: Lupin exhibit in Nagoya in May
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2013, 02:28:03 pm »
Gozar: Especially since it had the balls to be topical and make fun of Dubya's dad.