Author Topic: 2013 TVSp: "Princess of the Breeze: Hidden City in the Sky", airing Fall 2013  (Read 20645 times)

GATSU

• Part of the Gang
Re: 2013 TVSp: "Princess of the Breeze: Hidden City in the Sky", airing Fall 2013
« Reply #30 on: September 23, 2013, 03:02:20 am »
Well Lupin vs. Conan should be out in December, so if this is fall, we should hear about it sooner. TMS could be behind on it, though, if it's focusing its resources on the movie.

SolHerald

• Part of the Gang
It seems that you can already preorder the Original Soundtrack for this TV Special!
http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=VPCG-84959

blackjacket

• Part of the Gang
Well Lupin vs. Conan should be out in December, so if this is fall, we should hear about it sooner. TMS could be behind on it, though, if it's focusing its resources on the movie.

I'm not sure if it is correct information, but Wiki says the special will air on November 1st.

sprak

• Cliff Hanger
    • Lupin III Encyclopedia

I'm not sure if it is correct information, but Wiki says the special will air on November 1st.

Close but not quite. Official NTV page has it for the 15th. http://www.ntv.co.jp/kinro/

blackjacket

• Part of the Gang

Close but not quite. Official NTV page has it for the 15th. http://www.ntv.co.jp/kinro/

Thank you for the correct and accurate information.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2013, 01:06:00 pm by blackjacket »

GATSU

• Part of the Gang
You can find out more about the special and the Conan crossover in the newest Lupin magazine.

Edit: Trailer.

Edit 2: If you have connection issues, here's the direct link.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2013, 10:59:36 pm by GATSU »

SolHerald

• Part of the Gang
You can find out more about the special and the Conan crossover in the newest Lupin magazine.

1) Lupin's face in the beginning was sorta frightening. O.o
2) Animation seems pretty good.
3) I hope Zenigata isn't a bumbling dolt in this one X_P
4) I like pirates...

blackjacket

• Part of the Gang

Thanks for the link. This time, the animation reminds me of very little bit of the animation from 1997 TV Special "Walther P-38" a.k.a "Island of Assassins."
« Last Edit: October 27, 2013, 03:26:26 pm by blackjacket »

SSJ3_Goku345

• Part of the Gang

Thanks for the link. This time, the animation reminds me of very little bit of the animation from 1997 TV Special "Walther P-38" a.k.a "Island of Assassins."

I thought the same thing!  :)

It definitely looks pretty good. Thank for the link!

Psycho_Kenshin

• Part of the Gang
  • Fujiko is super hot, Lupin is uber cool
    • My profile on MyAnimeList.net (including Lupin reviews!)
Special seems very promising, stylish, looks fun.

Red Dear

• Lupin The Third analyst and crazy penciller
  • Part of the Gang
    • DeviantArt gallery
Weirdly, there is no negative critic on the fact that we will certainly have a "baby story". I hope the baby is not the whole plot of this special bcause indeed, I find the setting intersting: air pirates in a castle in the sky. Indeed, lots of Miyazaki's references but it's not a bad thing.

Also, more than one dollar war or Walther P 38, the character design is also close to Yasuo Otsuka's design for the first series. It's a blend of all those influences but what I like the most is the use of intense shadows.  8)
Time to play the game, time to get a chance !

SolHerald

• Part of the Gang
Am I the only one who thinks the baby is kinda ugly?  ~.~

Red Dear

• Lupin The Third analyst and crazy penciller
  • Part of the Gang
    • DeviantArt gallery
Am I the only one who thinks the baby is kinda ugly?  ~.~

Like every baby in the world !  ;D (okay, i'm leaving)

More seriously, I didn't think he was that ugly but I may change my mind when I'll see more of him.
Time to play the game, time to get a chance !

GATSU

• Part of the Gang
Looks like it's already got a home vid release date.

SolHerald

• Part of the Gang
Day after airing, now, I just have to wait for it to be subbed XP. But if you wanna hear a little news on it  lupincentral.tumblr.com got some on it. And, apparently "fans" of the franchise dislike the glimmers in his eyes. Because it "makes him look like a moe."
http://animeshinbun.com/news/1385861/outrage-at-new-moemoe-lupin
http://animeshape.com/2013/11/02/outrage-at-new-moemoe-lupin/
« Last Edit: November 16, 2013, 04:41:08 pm by SolHerald »