Author Topic: My Apologies and Resignation  (Read 2714 times)

FilmmakerJ

My Apologies and Resignation
« on: October 06, 2013, 05:43:46 pm »
Dear Lupin Forum Members,

This is my official Resignation from the Lupin forum. I have decided to do this because for all intents and purposes, I think it's the right thing to do.

I had a longer speech prepared. But I suppose considering that most of my posts are long and flowery, in this instance it's probably more appropriate that I keep it short and sweet.

I have thought a lot over the past few days about what I had said in my last posts. And I have come to understand what was wholly wrong about my views and what I assumed were the views of the media. I should not have stuck my nose into that discussion, as it was not my place to do so, and I certainly should not have even attempted to say what I ended up saying.

I have always tried my best to give everyone the respect they deserve. But in the past year, I have not been living up to that. And so I wanted to fully apologise to ~Jo for having cause her to respond the way she did, and for subsequently causing her to leave. And I want to fully apologise to ~Sprak and anyone else who has had to deal with reading my last posts.

I cannot thank you all enough for what you have done and are continuing to do for this fandom and this franchise. I only wish I could have done more myself.

My sincerest apologies,
FilmmakerJ
« Last Edit: October 06, 2013, 05:54:53 pm by FilmmakerJ »

Mr. Foo

• Mr. Foo
  • Part of the Gang
  • Yes, that's my lung.
    • A.D. Living
Re: My Apologies and Resignation
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2013, 08:54:34 pm »
I died a little inside.  :'(

Kid Lupin Jr.