Author Topic: Should TV Specials be shorter?  (Read 1322 times)

SSJ3_Goku345

• Part of the Gang
Should TV Specials be shorter?
« on: October 05, 2013, 10:29:30 am »
Hi everyone!! It's been a long time, hasn't it?

As my returning post, I would like you to answer the following question: should Lupin TV Specials last less?

Aside from any other issue, many fans have stated that some TV Specials feel overoaded, filled with scenes that sometimes feel out of place. This problem can make the whole experience fall away. So, would you prefer if TV Specials lasted less (eg.: 45 mins.) or, instead, would you prefer watching 90 minutes of (sometimes) overwhelmed action?

I'd happy to know your opinions and feelings about this :).

EDIT.: There was some kind of error during the first posting. Sorry for the inconveniences! BTW, by "action" I mean action in general, not necessarily  fights, explosions and all that stuff.

Kid Lupin Jr.

• Part of the Gang
  • I'm Back~!!!
    • [Lupin Maniac]
Re: Should TV Specials be shorter?
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2013, 08:15:44 pm »
Hi everyone!! It's been a long time, hasn't it?

As my returning post, I would like you to answer the following question: should Lupin TV Specials last less?

Aside from any other issue, many fans have stated that some TV Specials feel overoaded, filled with scenes that sometimes feel out of place. This problem can make the whole experience fall away. So, would you prefer if TV Specials lasted less (eg.: 45 mins.) or, instead, would you prefer watching 90 minutes of (sometimes) overwhelmed action?

I'd happy to know your opinions and feelings about this :).

EDIT.: There was some kind of error during the first posting. Sorry for the inconveniences! BTW, by "action" I mean action in general, not necessarily  fights, explosions and all that stuff.

I would be happier if it was 90 mins of overwhelmed action and slapstick comedy. Tbh, Lupin III has become a fan service now than a badass action/crime comedy. I love Lupin and all, but I think that it should go back to its roots. By that, I mean combine the regular anime Lupin with more of its manga charm

LUPIN~!!!
LUPIN~!!!
LUPIN~!!!