Author Topic: Heyo Peoples  (Read 2549 times)

Gyt_Kaliba

• Green Jacket Pops
  • Part of the Gang
  • Lupin fought the law, and the law won!
    • I"s: Reaching for a Dream
Heyo Peoples
« on: February 13, 2014, 12:37:19 pm »
Hello my fellow Lupin fans! I've been flirting with the idea of joining this forum for a long while now, and after getting into a Lupin mood again recently, I decided to go ahead and take the plunge.

Right off the bat though, I'll address the elephant in the room. You might notice this isn't my first post here but it's my second, as well as the joindate being from a few years ago. I considered deleting this account and starting over, but in the end figured the more mature thing was just to own up to it. A few years back I joined and made one post simply to bug my girlfriend. It wasn't really mature of me, but eh, I was younger and I was an idiot about love in many ways back at that time. So let's just treat THIS as my first post, and hopefully nobody will hold past stupidity against me. ^_^;

With that out of the way, I look forward to talking with people here quite a bit hopefully. I'm a HUGE Lupin fan, it's one of my favorite franchises nowadays. I've known of Lupin and been a fan for a few years now, ever since I saw some of the specials FUNimation licensed, but it was about a year ago that I became a really big fan after watching the first series courtesy of Discotek. After that I tore my way through just about everything I could get my hands on, and now there's just a handful of specials I haven't seen, plus the last half of Red Jacket Geneon didn't get to put out and all of Pink Jacket. Yeah, pretty easy to say I'm hooked at this point.

If my username sounds at all familiar, like you recognize it from another forum, chances are that it is me. I use this same name everywhere I go, and primarily hang around the FUNimation Forums (where I'm a mod), Kanzenshuu forums, and occasionally the Technodrome forums. I also used to run a forum of my own.

Anyway, that's enough blabbing from me. Glad to be here and I hope to have a lot of fun here with everyone!
My Fanfiction
"There are two kinds of folks who sit around thinking about how to kill people. Psychopaths, and mystery writers. I'm the kind that pays better."

SweLupan

• Part of the Gang
  • Nu ska vi allt sno lite guld eller annat fint.
Re: Heyo Peoples
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2014, 01:35:14 pm »
Good to have you here mate :)
*High five pose*

Red Dear

• Lupin The Third analyst and crazy penciller
  • Part of the Gang
    • DeviantArt gallery
Re: Heyo Peoples
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2014, 01:41:19 pm »
Hello and welcome, Kaliba ! Happy to have you among us, Lupin fans !  ;D

The forum hasn't been very active for some time but it is a nice place and I hope you'll
enjoy your time with us.  :)
Time to play the game, time to get a chance !