Author Topic: The End of the Unofficial Lupin III Music Channel  (Read 3057 times)

lupinIIImusic

• Part of the Gang
The End of the Unofficial Lupin III Music Channel
« on: May 22, 2014, 05:54:38 pm »
Hello everyone,

I know I haven't ever been extremely active on these forums, but I've been here on and off for quite a period and would like to make a little statement.

As of recently, my Youtube channel, dedicated to Lupin III music, is no more. Too many copyright claims resulted in the main channel being shut down. All the legal nonsense sucked all the fun out of it, so perhaps it's fitting that it ended like this. I don't feel sad at all. Instead, I reflect on the fun I had.

We, the guys who ran the channel, would like to thank all of our subscribers and anyone else who listened! A special thanks from me, the channel's admin; I have had a lot of fun with hosting the Unofficial Lupin III Music Channel, and it was a hobby that helped me through some really rough times. I cannot thank everyone who joined in enough!

The channel may be gone now, but we know we've spread the joy of (mainly) Yuji Ohno's music to a lot of people, so we regret nothing!

Enjoy the jazz,

- The Unofficial Lupin III Music Channel

SSJ3_Goku345

• Part of the Gang
Re: The End of the Unofficial Lupin III Music Channel
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2014, 08:35:43 am »
Thanks to you!!