Author Topic: 2014 live-action Lupin to make U.S. debut in L.A. (Update 4)  (Read 1612 times)

GATSU

• Part of the Gang
2014 live-action Lupin to make U.S. debut in L.A. (Update 4)
« on: August 13, 2014, 10:56:00 pm »
It'll be at L.A. Eigafest, along w/ the Kenshin movie sequel. I guess they heard my request.  8) I'll definitely catch it, and try to review it. But just 'cus it plays there, doesn't mean it's going to get an R1 home vid release soon. I know U.S. fans who saw liked the last Kenshin movie are still wondering why that's not on R1 DVD/BD here yet.  Thanks for the tip, @WTK.

Edit: The ticketing site's run by idiots, so you can't get yours til tomorrow after 11:00 A.M.  >:(

Edit 2: Statement from them.
If you have been charged with payment for tickets and have concerns regarding your ticket purchase, please email us at "support@japanfilmsociety.org" with a proof of purchase, your name, event, and rsvp seat number (if available). Our team will respond to your concerns as soon as possible.

If you have not been charged but have received a confirmation email, that email and reservation confirmation is not valid and your seat will not have been reserved so you will need to purchase the tickets again. If you are charged, then that confirmation email is valid. If you have been charged but have not received a confirmation email, or your seat has not been reserved, please email us at support@japanfilmsociety.org.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2014, 10:07:40 pm by GATSU »

GATSU

• Part of the Gang
Re: 2014 live-action Lupin to make U.S. debut in L.A. (Update 3)
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2014, 10:07:22 pm »
They fixed their main ticket page, now, and I guess there are still some seats left:

Festival Passes are now on Sale! We've also fixed the ticket page so you can buy tickets for different films at once without having to register multiple times. https://www.laeigafest.com/y2014/line-up/

BTW, for those interested, this is the actual schedule:

The Lupin the Third Screening Ticket includes the following events:

5:45PM - 6:45PM Red Carpet at the Egyptian Courtyard

7:00PM - 7:45PM Opening Ceremony

7:45PM - 10:00PM Lupin the Third Screening

10:00PM - 10:30PM Q and A Session

10:30PM - 1:00AM After Party