Author Topic: Lupin III Wiki Project  (Read 1930 times)

Akai Shuichi

• Shottogun
  • Part of the Gang
Lupin III Wiki Project
« on: November 02, 2014, 05:33:10 pm »
I'm wondering if anybody here has ever thought about creating a definitive Lupin III Wiki for information on the various trivia, media releases, and such around the franchise? I kind of would like to start one, but its obviously too big of an undertaking for someone to do themselves.

SSJ3_Goku345

• Part of the Gang
Re: Lupin III Wiki Project
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2014, 06:44:58 am »
Cool! I'd be happy to contribute, specially on Manga matters, providing images and such. And writing too, of course!  ;)

sprak

• Cliff Hanger
    • Lupin III Encyclopedia
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2014, 11:25:31 am »
I'm wondering if anybody here has ever thought about creating a definitive Lupin III Wiki for information on the various trivia, media releases, and such around the franchise? I kind of would like to start one, but its obviously too big of an undertaking for someone to do themselves.

Hmm... You mean like an Encyclopedia of Lupin information? No, no one person has ever attempted that. *ahem*

Playful sarcasm aside, I've been working on a new version of the site, and I'm planning on open sourcing it and putting it on github. So, if people want to contribute, they can fork and issue pull requests. Or just put up their own competing version if they want.

I've heard the "I'd like to help" so often and seen so few people come through on that statement. I doubt this will do anything to tip that balance, but at least, I'll have taken a shot...

Akai Shuichi

• Shottogun
  • Part of the Gang
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2014, 12:13:12 am »
I may contribute whenever that hits then. I could provide screenshots for the specials that are on Blu-Ray at the very least.