Author Topic: New Blood, not-so-fresh meat.  (Read 3355 times)

Rhys2753

• Part of the Gang
New Blood, not-so-fresh meat.
« on: April 29, 2015, 04:06:45 pm »
When I was born, the world was a far simpler place, it was all just: Cops & Robbers. (ok maybe not)
I started the plunge into Lupin III on May 19th 2013 with Episode 0: The First Contact. All because I saw FUNimation's trailer for The Woman Called Fujiko Mine and thought it looked pretty damn neat. I'd heard the Lupin name passed around a bit along with Miyazaki's Castle of Cagliostro(which at the time was the only Miyazaki film I hadn't seen) So I figured I'd see how far the rabbit hole went. But where to start? I like to be moderately informed so i looked to see where the best place to start would be and learned that the Lupin franchise was much like 007's where you can start anywhere. So Episode 0. Since then I've seen damn near everything Lupin III, I have 12 episodes of Part 3 left(dear god it's dragging on me) and then 2013's special Princess of the Breeze. The only thing I can't find subbed is Lupin Shanshei(10 4-minute picture drama things) and of course Blue Jacket. Here's my MAL http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Rhys2753 if you use that sort of thing. And I can usually be found over on The Fandom Post.

TL:DR Hi I'm Rhys2753, I came here to have a good time with a bunch of Lupin nerds.

mikezilla2

• Part of the Gang
Re: New Blood, not-so-fresh meat.
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2015, 12:33:49 pm »
welcome :) there are also few documentary's / interviews out there that are currently unsubbed :)

Rhys2753

• Part of the Gang
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2015, 05:14:19 pm »
This is an odd feeling, I've just now finished all the Lupin III Anime with the exception of Lupin Shanshei. Gah, that's gonna be a tick on the back of my mind until some subs it.

Akai Shuichi

• Shottogun
  • Part of the Gang
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2015, 02:34:46 pm »
This is an odd feeling, I've just now finished all the Lupin III Anime with the exception of Lupin Shanshei. Gah, that's gonna be a tick on the back of my mind until some subs it.

I would say "until" more like "if"