Author Topic: Hello, everyone!  (Read 2767 times)

Snesgamer

• Part of the Gang
Hello, everyone!
« on: September 01, 2015, 09:44:14 pm »
I got into Lupin around the beginning of this year, I did it at first because I was searching for a new anime series, and was going through a "most influential/popular anime" list on the Internet at the time to find a new one, and just so happened to choose "Lupin III".

What a lucky choice! I quickly got addicted, and I've burned through almost all of the Lupin III material (with exception of a few movies and about 25 eps of the red jacket series) already.

It's just amazing how good this franchise is, considering it's one of the oldest active ones in the industry!

VampireNaomi

• Part of the Gang
Re: Hello, everyone!
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2015, 11:43:41 pm »
Hello! Nice to have you here! Do you have a favourite character or favourite TV special?

Snesgamer

• Part of the Gang
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2015, 12:51:35 am »
Hello! Nice to have you here! Do you have a favourite character or favourite TV special?

Wow. Favorite special - that's kind of hard, because most have been really good and at least entertaining aside from possibly Green vs Red's confusing story, but even that one had its good points!

Favorite character? Probably either Zenigata (the "underdog" appeal, plus I like all the diverse and unique subtleties in the way they've portrayed his character over the years) or Goemon.

Red Dear

• Lupin The Third analyst and crazy penciller
  • Part of the Gang
    • DeviantArt gallery
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2015, 06:44:01 am »
Welcome aboard, Snegamer ! :D I discovered Lupin III in more or less the same way as you except it was in 2009. ^^
I hope you will enjoy being in this forum and chatting with us about all sorts of lupintic stuff ! :D

And compliments for your choice of characters, I like Zenigata very much as well. :)
Time to play the game, time to get a chance !