Author Topic: Lupin the Third Part II TV series licensed by Discotek  (Read 80604 times)

GATSU

• Part of the Gang
Re: Lupin the Third Part II TV series licensed by Discotek
« Reply #30 on: August 15, 2017, 07:37:57 pm »
If it's cheaper than dubbing that Aria Kickstarter, then maybe it could happen.

GATSU

• Part of the Gang
« Reply #31 on: September 18, 2017, 09:03:03 pm »
If you're still broke, it's now on Tubi, which, IIRC, is free.

Edit: So Discotek has a tentative December street date for the next quarter of the series.

DragonmasterDan

• Part of the Gang
« Reply #32 on: September 19, 2017, 09:56:09 am »

Edit: So Discotek has a tentative December street date for the next quarter of the series.

Yeah, this makes me think it may be a year between releases. It also tells me we're definitely not seeing Blue Jacket this year.

JAG2045

• Part of the Gang
« Reply #33 on: September 19, 2017, 06:43:50 pm »

Thats good to know, I've just finished Collection 1 and can't wait to watch more Red Jacket  ;D

Rhys2753

• Part of the Gang
« Reply #34 on: September 20, 2017, 12:58:29 am »

Yeah, this makes me think it may be a year between releases. It also tells me we're definitely not seeing Blue Jacket this year.

I'd expect collections 3-4 to be pumped out alot faster since there isn't a dub to QC.

GATSU

• Part of the Gang
« Reply #35 on: September 20, 2017, 03:15:12 am »
Well, there's issues with the latter episodes which I pointed out, which I hope they listen to me on, for the sets. [One issue I e-mailed TMS on-for an expanded redub-but no dice, yet, it seems.] That, and I've suggested they Kickstart the dubs for the rest of the show which wasn't dubbed.

mikezilla2

• Part of the Gang
« Reply #36 on: October 31, 2017, 06:57:17 am »
Well, there's issues with the latter episodes which I pointed out, which I hope they listen to me on, for the sets. [One issue I e-mailed TMS on-for an expanded redub-but no dice, yet, it seems.] That, and I've suggested they Kickstart the dubs for the rest of the show which wasn't dubbed.

?

In any Case Set 2 is up for Pre order  you Can order it Thro amazon  and cduniverse

Waiting for ImportCds to throw up a Pre order Page !

DragonmasterDan

• Part of the Gang
« Reply #37 on: November 01, 2017, 08:58:26 am »

What specific issues with the later episodes if you don't mind sharing?

JAG2045

• Part of the Gang
« Reply #38 on: November 08, 2017, 06:18:53 pm »
Discotek just posted the final version of the packaging & DVD's for collection 2  :D

https://twitter.com/ashuraou/status/928046565301915649?t=1&cn=ZmxleGlibGVfcmVjc18y&refsrc=email&iid=bd52bb18386c47f98f77df349b9ec582&uid=236122602&nid=244+272699400

Also Rightstuf currently has a 40% off Discotek sale and it looks like you can include the preorder for collection 2 is this  ;D

GATSU

• Part of the Gang
« Reply #39 on: November 29, 2017, 05:57:08 pm »
Well,
(click to show/hide)

mikezilla2

• Part of the Gang
« Reply #40 on: January 20, 2018, 07:48:23 am »
But None of this Will Be censored ? 

Right REED ? !

Reed

• Lazy Site Admin
  • Cliff Hanger
  • Site Admin
    • http://www.lupinthethird.com
« Reply #41 on: January 22, 2018, 11:36:32 am »
I mean, that's always the plan. Sometimes stuff comes up, though, so I can't make 100% guarantees.
-R. Nelson

GATSU

• Part of the Gang
« Reply #42 on: January 22, 2018, 06:04:42 pm »
If TMS wants to pay up for that song, then no problem.  ;D

Fujiko Lover

• Part of the Gang
    • Not A Hoax! Not A Dream! (my blog)
« Reply #43 on: November 26, 2018, 04:34:23 pm »
So it just occurred to me that the first box set of this series released in January of 2017, and the second set in December of '17 -- roughly a year apart, less one month -- and I feel like we knew by this point both times that the sets were on the way. This year, however, I don't believe there's been any word. I wonder what the release schedule looks like for box 3? It'll be the first set to move beyond the material originally released in the U.S. by Pioneer/Geneon, so maybe that's led to some unexpected delays?

Anyway, hopefully we'll hear something soon!

JAG2045

• Part of the Gang
« Reply #44 on: November 29, 2018, 06:37:05 pm »
So it just occurred to me that the first box set of this series released in January of 2017, and the second set in December of '17 -- roughly a year apart, less one month -- and I feel like we knew by this point both times that the sets were on the way. This year, however, I don't believe there's been any word. I wonder what the release schedule looks like for box 3? It'll be the first set to move beyond the material originally released in the U.S. by Pioneer/Geneon, so maybe that's led to some unexpected delays?

Anyway, hopefully we'll hear something soon!

I was thinking the same thing the other day, I'm guessing that Gold of Babylon is filling in for the Dec/Jan release in lieu of collection 3 this year

My personal hope is that the delay is due to discotek deciding to dub the remaining episodes following the new dub for Babylon which will be ready for release in 2019 and 2020 for volume 4  ;D