Author Topic: Lupin the Third Part II TV series licensed by Discotek  (Read 115280 times)

SolHerald

• Part of the Gang
Re: Lupin the Third Part II TV series licensed by Discotek
« Reply #45 on: November 29, 2018, 07:33:01 pm »
^ I'm pretty sure its because they are working on Part IV subbed, just finished Babylon, and have Eternal Mermaid in the future. They have several projects that are pretty time-consuming. They've said many times before that dubbing the rest of the series would be way too much for them to do. (Although if that changes, great!)

Edit: Collection 3 has a release date of 1/29, you can preorder now at Rightstuf. https://www.rightstufanime.com/Lupin-The-3rd-Part-II-Collection-3-DVD
« Last Edit: November 30, 2018, 09:52:57 pm by SolHerald »

JAG2045

• Part of the Gang
« Reply #46 on: December 04, 2018, 03:02:41 pm »
Discotek have now announced series 2 boxset 3 will be out on Jan 29th!

I posted all the info in a new thread
https://www.lupinencyclopedia.com/forums/index.php/topic,3699.0.html

Sadly it doesnt look like they got the red jacket cast to dub the remaining episodes but I will still be picking this up  ;D

GATSU

• Part of the Gang
« Reply #47 on: June 02, 2019, 06:49:52 pm »
BTW, just so people don't confuse 'collection 4' with 'Part IV', maybe you should call it 'final' collection, or something?

Edit: And you could always crowdfund a dub for the Blu-Ray set.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2019, 06:53:16 pm by GATSU »

GATSU

• Part of the Gang
« Reply #48 on: July 28, 2019, 04:14:47 pm »
Recorded panel got IP-blocked, and this thread is actually c/o WTK, and someone else, but final Lupin boxset in December. Hope you resolved those superhero things, plus, and not just the cost for that song. And yes, the Streamline dub is still on there. And yes, consider crowdfunding a new 'ghost' dub for the BD megaset and sell it as a pre-order, DBZ anniversary/LOGH-style.

Note: This part 4 is not to be confused with the recent 2015 show. Right Stuf calls ‘em ‘Collections’, not parts, so you’ll know when it’s in stock.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2019, 10:17:39 am by GATSU »