Author Topic: Goemon gets the dark and gritty treatment in Jigen's Gravestone sequel.  (Read 8763 times)

Shin Lupin Sansei

• Part of the Gang
Took the plunge and watched that Russia to English translation. Some odd Engrish moments for sure but mostly watchable. One question:

(click to show/hide)

If not the my thoughts are that while we don't have an exact chronology of the recent non-Blue Jacket anime TWCFM could fit before Tomb of Jigen which could also easily fit right before Goemon's film and I have a feeling that the instigator of this film's events likely connect to the cameo at the end of Tomb of Jigen and this is a build up to something in the next (Zenigata?) film...

Lupus Zeniga

• Part of the Gang
Took the plunge and watched that Russia to English translation. Some odd Engrish moments for sure but mostly watchable. One question:

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: May 28, 2017, 04:23:58 AM by Lupus Zeniga »

Thief in a Red Jacket

• Part of the Gang

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

Shin Lupin Sansei

• Part of the Gang
Cool thanks. I had the feeling that was the case but either missed it because of the odd translation or maybe I just wasn't paying attention, lol. Now come on DT pick this up and give us a cool LE with those awesome stand posters that RUN'A released in Japan....yeah...never gonna happen but I can hope, lol....