Author Topic: Lupin III laserdisc covers  (Read 1144 times)

VampireNaomi

• Part of the Gang
Lupin III laserdisc covers
« on: April 17, 2017, 07:32:32 am »
Someone on Twitter posted this video where they show off Red Jacket laserdisc covers. Do scans of this artwork exist anywhere, or is it possible to buy something like calendars or artbooks with it? Some of those pieces are amazing and I'd love to have a better look.

Edit: more here. It would be a fun trivia game to see who can name all the movies these are based on.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2017, 08:21:57 am by VampireNaomi »

Thief in a Red Jacket

• Part of the Gang
Re: Lupin III laserdisc covers
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2017, 04:25:58 pm »
I'll admit there are better ones in the collection, but I think the "Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid" cover is my favorite. I'm a little biased because that's one of my all-time favorite movies. Not to mention Lupin, Jigen & Fujiko are actually quite fitting in those roles.

SolHerald

• Part of the Gang
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2017, 06:11:04 pm »
I've seen my fair share of Lupin images online, yet I have not seen these scanned anywhere, which is quite a shame cause these are pretty darn cool.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2017, 06:11:40 pm by SolHerald »

Psycho_Kenshin

• Part of the Gang
  • Fujiko is super hot, Lupin is uber cool
    • My profile on MyAnimeList.net (including Lupin reviews!)
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2017, 12:50:47 am »
These are great, thanks for sharing! The Sting and Blues Brothers are great, and a bunch of great ones I'd be curious what they're from. The one before the Blues Brothers, with Fujiko in the background and Lupin by a tree for example. I thought maybe Badlands, which has a tree on the poster, but not quite.