Author Topic: Just realized. New hope for bringing back Lupin manga to America.  (Read 2633 times)

GATSU

• Part of the Gang
Seven Seas has been considering and publishing a lot of classic titles and their recent updates as of late, Discotek-style. So, if there’s a Lupin series you’d wish was available here, now’s your chance to mention it in their survey at @gomanga. Two things to note, though. One, it’s more likely they’ll consider the more recent Lupin stories-the ones with the newer art-than the old stuff specifically from Monkey Punch. And two, you’ll have to mean it, when you’ll say you’ll buy it, if it *were* available here.

VampireNaomi

• Part of the Gang
Re: Just realized. New hope for bringing back Lupin manga to America.
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2017, 05:51:48 am »
I've been suggesting Lupin ever since they started doing these surveys. I think Lupin III T would be a great way to test the waters because it's only three volumes long, the art is fun and modern, and the stories are accessible to people who only know the anime while simultaneously packing a bit more emotional punch than the average episode or TV special.

SolHerald

• Part of the Gang
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2017, 07:20:13 pm »
While I would love for them to release the older stuff, any Lupin is good Lupin.

mikezilla2

• Part of the Gang
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2017, 10:58:53 am »
would totally look at investing

got any links and write ups regarding there Stuff ?

also Link to said survey?
« Last Edit: December 12, 2017, 10:29:53 am by mikezilla2 »