Author Topic: Blood Seal pre-order link now up.  (Read 5781 times)

GATSU

• Part of the Gang

JAG2045

• Part of the Gang
Re: Blood Seal pre-order link now up.
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2019, 06:35:17 pm »
Glad to see its getting a DVD as well! (although its weird that some of them get blu ray/DVD combo packs e.g. island of assassins, voyage to danger & Last job while others get separate releases e.g. Blood seal, Gold of Babylon, Castle of Cagliostro!)

Is there any word if there are any differences in extras between the blu ray & DVD at all?
« Last Edit: June 12, 2019, 05:29:00 pm by JAG2045 »

GATSU

• Part of the Gang
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2019, 10:37:47 am »

VampireNaomi

• Part of the Gang
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2019, 03:09:27 pm »
My pre-order for this blu-ray still hasn't shipped. I know it's the warehouse issue that's been mentioned by Discotek, but at this point it feels like what's even the point of buying these? Someone I know torrented this and it pisses me off that after almost a month since release date, I still don't have it.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2019, 03:10:38 pm by VampireNaomi »

GATSU

• Part of the Gang
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2019, 05:15:08 pm »
Yeah, DT sounds like they gotta a whole lotta restocking of Lupin stuff alone. Good luck with that and you getting your order soon. And you buy them, because you want to see Lupins without torrenting 'em, and because it helps you get more released on home vid here, like Part V.

JAG2045

• Part of the Gang
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2019, 06:24:18 pm »
My pre-order for this blu-ray still hasn't shipped. I know it's the warehouse issue that's been mentioned by Discotek, but at this point it feels like what's even the point of buying these? Someone I know torrented this and it pisses me off that after almost a month since release date, I still don't have it.

Sorry to hear that, have you gotten your copy yet? My DVD copy arrived from Amazon US to the UK today - cant wait to watch it  ;D

VampireNaomi

• Part of the Gang
« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2019, 12:28:16 am »
Two months after release date, and my order still hasn't shipped. I'm never going to pre-order anything by Discotek again because some of them get stuck in this limbo and even their customer service was unable to say when it might become available. I wouldn't care so much if it was just this one disc, but it's part of a much bigger order that's being held back because of this. And it's frustrating not knowing if that charge is going to be on my card tomorrow, next week, or next month.

GATSU

• Part of the Gang
« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2019, 10:21:49 am »
Could be worse. Could be ordering stuff from Digital Manga. Anyway, DT will hopefully resolve it soon. Try contacting them, too.

VampireNaomi

• Part of the Gang
« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2019, 12:55:15 pm »
The item has been in stock on Right Stuff since Monday or so, but I guess they have lots of old orders to sort through or something since my order still hasn't shipped, even though the response I got some weeks ago was that the Blood Seal BD is the only item in my order that's still missing and everything else has been set aside for me. Shouldn't take too long now, I hope.

GATSU

• Part of the Gang
« Reply #9 on: October 10, 2019, 10:27:36 am »
I see. Cool.