Author Topic: The Exploits of Arsene Lupin IV (Incomplete)  (Read 77 times)

LadyLupin

• Part of the Gang
  • Lady Lupin Sansei
The Exploits of Arsene Lupin IV (Incomplete)
« on: December 01, 2019, 06:29:23 pm »
This is another fragment of a idea me and my best friend has back in the early 2000s. I named Zenigatra's son, Yasuo, in honor of Yamada-san. This was way before the OVA Green vs Red. I started out centering on Yasuo, who is a somewhat depressed and lonely young cop who is conflicted by his father's career.

The Exploits of Arsene Lupin IV  Episode One:  The Zenigata ‘Curse’

Disclaimer:  Lupin the III is property of Monkey Punch and TMS.  The original Arsene Lupin is property of the Maurice Leblanc Estate.

Yasuo Zenigata put on his fawn trench coat and locked the door to his Tokyo apartment.  Like everything in Japan, it was small and compact, but large enough to have a kitchen at least.  The neighborhood itself was nice with numerous shops, pubs and the best Tokyo-style ramen around (according to Yasuo).  Still, Yasuo wished his apartment had its own bathroom so he would not have to make frequent use of the public bath.  It wasn’t the bathing in front of other men he detested; it was when a select few would intentionally check him out while in the bath.  The very thought of the incident with the voyeurs made his skin crawl.  He sighed and wished women would show that much interest in him.  His neighbors did not offer much help.  Some would whisper amongst themselves that Yasuo was as cracked as his father was and it was only a matter of time before the compulsiveness surfaced.   

It wasn’t easy being the son of Koichi Zenigata of the ICPO (International Criminal Police Organization) or better known as Interpol.  His father had chased the notorious thief, Arsene Lupin the Third across the globe, but never managed to catch him.  This obsession cost Zenigata his first marriage, and strained the relationship with his estranged daughter, Toshiko.  Seven more years passed before Zenigata married for a second time, to Yasuo’s mother.  However, no matter how many times Zenigata had settled down, eventually he would resume his never-ending obsession of capturing Lupin.  Things never let up; not even after Interpol forced him into retirement about a year ago.   

Like his father before him, Yasuo was a member of the Tokyo Metropolitan Police.  Many on the force swore he would have been a second edition of his father if it hadn’t been for inheriting his mother’s facial features.  He had her thin nose, high cheekbones, and large eyes.  His hair he always kept cropped short and spiked upward.  Yasuo had not inherited his father's obsession-not yet at least.  He and his half-sister had witnessed the affects it had on their father, and Yasuo had no desire to experience them.  Really, the only thing he desired was a relationship with a real woman.  “Then it wouldn’t be just me, dirty magazines and my right hand!” he shouted, “Sucks to be me.  Why did I have to be born with the Zenigata curse?  WHY?”  Yasuo suddenly became aware of himself, realizing that a group of pedestrians was staring at him with perplexity.  One woman even slapped him and hard.  “How dare you shout obscenities like that in public!” she scolded, “Honestly, what has the Japanese police come to these days?  It’s all gone to hell.”

Yasuo rubbed the fresh bruise forming on his right cheek as he reached the train station.         
« Last Edit: December 01, 2019, 06:32:44 pm by LadyLupin »

LadyLupin

• Part of the Gang
  • Lady Lupin Sansei
Re: The Exploits of Arsene Lupin IV (Incomplete)
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2019, 06:30:31 pm »
Here are the bios of the future Lupin gang. Let's just say ironically, Goemon is the one who got 'busy' for LOLs.

Name: Arsene Lupin IV
Height: 5' 9"
Weight: 130 lbs.
Eyes: Brown
Hair: Black
Nationality: 75% Japanese/ 25% French
Family: Arsene Lupin III (father), Fujiko Mine (mother)
Dislikes: (tako)octupus, losing (money especially), Fujiko (for reasons known only to both Lupin the 3rd and Lupin the 4th)

Name: Kyosuke Jigen
Height: 6' 1"
Weight: 160 lbs.
Nationality: Unknown
Family: Daisuke Jigen (father), (unknown mother)
Dislikes: losing to women, being turned away by women, children

Name: Kenichi Ishikawa
Height: 5' 9"
Weight: 140 lbs.
Hair: Auburn
Eyes: Light blue
Nationality: Japanese
Family: Goemon Ishikawa (father), Jakaira Takashima (mother),
Chitose Ishikawa (sister), Ayumi Ishikawa (sister)
Likes: antiques, broken objects (he likes to fix them), swords, cooking
Dislikes: his dad, his sisters (sibling rivalry), seeing his mother cry

Name: Chitose Ishikawa
Height: 5' 4"
Weight: 110 lbs.
Eyes: Light blue (left) Brown(right)
Family: Goemon Ishikawa (father), Jakaira Takashima (mother),
Kenichi Ishikawa(brother), Ayumi Ishikawa(twin sister)
Dislikes: loud noises, guns, gambling

Name: Ayumi Ishikawa
Height: 5' 4"
Weight: 116 lbs.
Eyes: Light blue (left), Brown (right)
Family: Goemon Ishikawa (mother), Jakaira Takashima (mother),
Kenichi Ishikawa (brother), Chitose Ishikawa (twin sister)
Dislikes: gambling, guys who turn her down, her twin's shyness, naive
people

Name: Yasuo Zenigata
Height: 5' 11"
Weight: 165 lbs.
Occupation: ICPO (International Criminal Police Organization) Officer
Family: Koichi Zenigata (father), (unknown mother), Toshiko (half-sister)
Dislikes: Lupin IV, his father’s reputation
« Last Edit: December 01, 2019, 06:39:34 pm by LadyLupin »