Author Topic: Lupin Has Three Jackets episode 1  (Read 2806 times)

SlackerWriter

• Stoic and Esoteric
  • Part of the Gang
  • There was a fish... in the percolator
Lupin Has Three Jackets episode 1
« on: August 13, 2008, 08:30:43 am »
http://www.lupinhasthreejackets.mypodcast.com/ a new podcast series about Lupin III that I am working on that'll tackle a lot of stuff within the franchise. This debut episode, Gozar and I talk about the differences from the manga to the animated series, specials and movies.

Gozar

• Part of the Gang
    • Otaku in a Bottle
Re: Lupin Has Three Jackets episode 1
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2008, 05:20:04 pm »
I hope you guys like it...It may have been a little rough given it was our first outing together, but I think it was pretty good. =)

Ishikawa Goemon

• Part of the Gang
  • Derpin' along.
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2008, 10:46:30 pm »
That was fun to listen to - more please. XD I particularly liked the bit of discussion revolving around Fujiko posing as just about every new woman introduced in the manga.

As for topic suggestions for future podcasts, I'm blank at the moment, but I'm sure other people can fill in for my lack of working brain cells. :/
Lupin will look up and shout, "Save us, plot-device!", and I'll look down and whisper, "No".

MGFanJay

• Part of the Gang
  • Oh yeah...
    • Hardocre Gamer Magzine - free download
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2008, 02:47:24 pm »
I wouldn't mind hearing a comparison of each animated series to one another  - IE, talking about what works better in the first than the second, or in the second compared to the third. Maybe something comparing the various U.S. releases of Cagliostro could work as well.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2008, 02:57:05 pm by MGFanJay »

SlackerWriter

• Stoic and Esoteric
  • Part of the Gang
  • There was a fish... in the percolator
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2008, 03:07:30 pm »
I wouldn't mind hearing a comparison of each animated series to one another  - IE, talking about what works better in the first than the second, or in the second compared to the third. Maybe something comparing the various U.S. releases of Cagliostro could work as well.
That's a good idea, MGFanJay. I'm going to keep that in mind.

mc_carter

• [Member]
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2008, 05:13:28 am »
Quite enjoyable, its always fun to listen to people talk about lupin.  As far as topics go I'm at a blank.