Author Topic: Lupin The Roleplay! Official Roleplay Planning {OOC} thread.  (Read 167223 times)

DrFurball

• Just Stupidly Unfunny Enough
  • Part of the Gang
  • The hero of today, yeah!
Re: Lupin The Roleplay! Official Roleplay Planning {OOC} thread.
« Reply #510 on: March 30, 2010, 03:40:04 pm »
It took a while to get all psyched up for it, but I'm working on my post now.
Melon will live again!  Man, I've missed out on a lot, though.  It's gonna take a while to go through all this.
Ceci n'est pas une signature.
Weird in a Can! (Updates weekdays)

LadyLupin

• Part of the Gang
  • Lady Lupin Sansei
« Reply #511 on: March 31, 2010, 03:17:40 pm »
Friends.

Romans.

Countrymen.

I come to bury... rumors, actually; The RP lives, and some backstage dealings have been worked out regarding scheduling, who's posting what with whom, and how. For the uninformed, this has largely been the issue for the past week so, to the consternation of right-concerned parties. Thankfully, because I am dumb and take too long to think things out, I have finagled this problem with some tenacity and things should be smooth. Should be. God willing.

So! Buy war bonds, continue stamping your feet, and proceed with the poisoning of my breakfast cereal.

Good thing I don't eat corn flakes, jeez.

Geist, let me know when you want to continue our post.

Geist_MD

• Boogie Woogie Loog Shugie!
  • [Member]
  • The Coiled Shuffler
« Reply #512 on: April 05, 2010, 06:37:16 am »
Between work projects, going to the hospital {less fun when you're really familiar with it}, site work {psuedotranslation work, you heard it here first!}, and scheduling, I've been up to me eyeballs! That said, I'm proud to present the first {possibly of three} posts between the Hirsute Hokori and the Laconacious LadyLupin!

I hope the merging and moving of narrative is to their liking, and any complaints can be made and I'll edit accordingly. Generally I keep them to adding/removing phrases that didn't work in context of being paired with another author's work, plus standard cleanup of spell/grammar check proofing, so as not to alter the original author's work, with the only goal being maintaining authorial voice while maximizing everyone's work blends smooth as scotch. Enjoy, kids!
1-888-SPY-HARD

Ishikawa Goemon

• Part of the Gang
  • Derpin' along.
« Reply #513 on: April 10, 2010, 12:34:46 pm »
Hey, hey~!

Will be posting again more or less soon - likely after more collaborative posts have found their way in, so there's a sense of the passing of time. This post-to-be will be the last of my pre-written-long-ago ones, too *yay*. Can't say that without a bit of nervousness, though. It's really hard to believe that HQ only exploded 'yesterday', roleplay time. :D Going by that, Goemon shouldn't be anywhere near his current scenario as he is, but yeah. What can you do? :P On a side note, soon enough (end of May), it will be a year since this OOC thread was put up. Party time?

I also reconsidered: while I'm not usually a fan of putting up screennames / email addresses of mine up because of spam, some unhappy past experiences elsewhere, and some measure of wariness, I will make an exception here. I only have a few of you on my AIM, and I would rather have as many of you as I can so communication is made simple and so things don't feel a little fractured.

AIM: MisterGoemon (Some of you might be familiar with the other one I use; I do use both, but, feel free to reach me at this one for now.)

Also, in case your screenname isn't anywhere near as obvious as mine, do let me know who you are when you poke me. I'm online almost all the time; don't feel shy. Pffft.

Much appreciated!
« Last Edit: April 10, 2010, 12:41:38 pm by Ishikawa Goemon »
Lupin will look up and shout, "Save us, plot-device!", and I'll look down and whisper, "No".

Lupin_Lover

« Reply #514 on: April 20, 2010, 04:27:52 am »
*sighs* I'm still waiting, Geist.  ~Poison's his milk instead of his cereal since he seems to already suspect it*  I need to get the situation at Fujiko's safe house moving.

Reed

• Lazy Site Admin
  • Cliff Hanger
  • Site Admin
    • http://www.lupinthethird.com
« Reply #515 on: May 07, 2010, 06:24:45 pm »
Hey guys, I'm here to post that Lupin_Lover will not be able to continue participating in the RP thread due to extenuating circumstances. Feel free to fill her character slot. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.
-R. Nelson

Ishikawa Goemon

• Part of the Gang
  • Derpin' along.
« Reply #516 on: May 12, 2010, 01:38:07 pm »
Hm... thanks for letting us know.

Well, we'll have to decide who takes up Fujiko now because I'm not sure if the roleplay could fluidly resume without her. Retconning would not only feel a little strange, but it would probably affect the recent course of events in Lyon too much. Unfortunately, I know I can't pick up Fujiko as I don't have a good enough grip on her personality to hear her voice, and to write her with any confidence.
Lupin will look up and shout, "Save us, plot-device!", and I'll look down and whisper, "No".

Southern_Belle

• [Member]
« Reply #517 on: May 26, 2010, 03:54:07 am »
Hey all, at least all that still keep an eye on this thread.  It's been some time since Lupin Lover's left us and while we haven't resolved who is going to step into Fujiko's fashionable footwear, IG, Hokori, and I feel that we'd like to get the ball rolling again. We're tossing ideas around and might get a new thread of narrative going into the mix in the next week or so.  If you've questions, comments, concerns, consternation or quips drop 'em here.

Ishikawa Goemon

• Part of the Gang
  • Derpin' along.
« Reply #518 on: May 27, 2010, 02:51:34 am »
Alright, as some of you fellas are no doubt aware, I've just posted. And Goemon is free (from imprisonment), at last. What a crazy trip it has been.

Now, time to refill my fuel tanks and resign myself to writing less interesting things that are mandatory, like papers for class. Take care! :)

Edit, for clarity: Still in this RP - I'm not going anywhere. :)
« Last Edit: May 28, 2010, 09:34:59 pm by Ishikawa Goemon »

Amadys

• Chevalier errant cr
  • [Member]
  • Gunman's fan forever !
    • My blog about Lupin III (sorry, only in french)
« Reply #519 on: June 24, 2011, 06:05:13 pm »
Hey, fellows, is it still possible to roleplay  ?

I've an original character all ready for this purpose ^^
[ Ta gueule, h

Ishikawa Goemon

• Part of the Gang
  • Derpin' along.
« Reply #520 on: June 24, 2011, 06:07:22 pm »
Hey, fellows, is it still possible to roleplay  ?
I've an original character all ready for this purpose ^^

Aw. I regret to inform you that this thread has been dead for over a year, and there hasn't been any roleplaying activity in a long time.

Amadys

• Chevalier errant cr
  • [Member]
  • Gunman's fan forever !
    • My blog about Lupin III (sorry, only in french)
« Reply #521 on: June 24, 2011, 06:30:23 pm »
What a shame. Thanks for the rapidity of the reply ^^

I'll return to play my adaptation of Goemon in a heroic fantasy forum... (he's the swordmaster of one of my another characters, a knight errant's son, it's very funny)  ;D
[ Ta gueule, h

CarelessSquid

• Part of the Gang
« Reply #522 on: July 08, 2013, 11:45:49 pm »
Okay i dont know if this is still active, but I NEED to rp on here. ive been without a Lupin rp for too long. I niormally play zenigata in rps or an OC. but i can fill most any spot :)

LadyLupin

• Part of the Gang
  • Lady Lupin Sansei
« Reply #523 on: November 24, 2014, 10:35:07 pm »
I would say it's definitely inactive. I wouldn't mind starting up again if I have the time and there's interest.