Author Topic: Punch the Monkey!...the game?...  (Read 3999 times)

Inspector Zenigata

• Part of the Gang
  • Lupin Doujinshi Collector
Punch the Monkey!...the game?...
« on: January 20, 2007, 12:56:42 am »
http://www.bemanistyle.com/forum/showpost.php?p=184454&postcount=1
i've heard of the Music CD but there was a actual game? does anyone know any info on this

Reed

• Lazy Site Admin
  • Cliff Hanger
  • Site Admin
    • http://www.lupinthethird.com
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2007, 03:30:04 am »
Luis owns this game and I recall him talking a bit about it back on the old Mailling List (like, before the Y! group was formed). You might want to visit the Encyc or ask him for more info.
-R. Nelson

sprak

• Cliff Hanger
    • Lupin III Encyclopedia
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2007, 04:35:51 pm »
Quote from: "Lupin the Third"
Luis owns this game and I recall him talking a bit about it back on the old Mailling List (like, before the Y! group was formed). You might want to visit the Encyc or ask him for more info.

Hell, I wrote the FAQ for it; that should give you a good overview of the game mechanics.  You can also read my thoughts on my main site.  I have a partial archive of the old mailing list, but it didn't have any posts about this game.

Hope this helps; feel free to ask me any other questions you might have about the game.

Inspector Zenigata

• Part of the Gang
  • Lupin Doujinshi Collector
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2007, 11:37:36 pm »
Quote from: "sprak"
Quote from: "Lupin the Third"

Hell, I wrote the FAQ for it; that should give you a good overview of the game mechanics.  You can also read my thoughts on my main site.  I have a partial archive of the old mailing list, but it didn't have any posts about this game.

Hope this helps; feel free to ask me any other questions you might have about the game.

i want to try this game got to find a copy  :shock:

sprak

• Cliff Hanger
    • Lupin III Encyclopedia
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2007, 12:49:45 pm »
Quote from: "Inspector Zenigata"
i want to try this game got to find a copy  :shock:

They used to be more prevalent on eBay a few years back, but there has been a few floating around lately.  There is this one going for $40 currently.