Author Topic: Essence of... Fujiko?  (Read 3498 times)

angelidollinda

• Part of the Gang
  • I believe in the power of the thief!
Essence of... Fujiko?
« on: April 14, 2009, 11:10:23 am »
I think a while back someone mentioned they should make a Fujiko perfume, since there's so much Lupin merchandise in Japan. Well, apparently they already have: http://59.157.181.124/cgi-bin/b.cgi?r53864892

No idea what it smells like... other than trouble. :P
Les temps sont durs pour les r

Cupcake princess

• [Member]
Re: Essence of... Fujiko?
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2009, 10:15:38 am »
Maybe Channel nº5? (I think its the perfume that suits better Fuji-cakes)
Un dia cualquiera no sabes que hora es,
te acuestas a mi lado sin saber porque.
Las calles mojadas te han visto crecer
y tu en tu corazon estas llorando otra vez.

Fujikogirl23

• The Curiously Curious
  • Part of the Gang
  • "My head is full of ideas, that's why I'm crazy!"
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2009, 11:23:19 am »
I think a while back someone mentioned they should make a Fujiko perfume, since there's so much Lupin merchandise in Japan. Well, apparently they already have: http://59.157.181.124/cgi-bin/b.cgi?r53864892

No idea what it smells like... other than trouble. :P

O_O *faints*

*wakes up* Well...Now, I've seen everything. B/c that WAS me who said that a while back. LOL! XD I knew there was one! I knew it!  :D

Now, if only I could get my hands on it. -__-

Maybe Channel nº5? (I think its the perfume that suits better Fuji-cakes)

I'd say the same b/c that is her signature perfume that she wears in the show. You even hear Lupin mentioning what type of perfume she wears in the very first episode of series 2.

Sad cactus

« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2009, 08:16:20 pm »
I'll tell Zenigata to buy it and try to attract Lupin with it...

Good thinking! XD Zeni would totally wear perfume, too. He dressed up like a woman in the 2nd series to lure in Lupin, and he even had his handcuffs in his garter--(like how Fujiko keeps her gun on her thigh. He was garishly made up, though, with really thick rouge and I can't tell if that was foundation on his face or just white paint. XD Zenigata did wear his lipstick pretty well, though. XD I wish that one of these specials that he disguises  as a convincing beautiful woman.

As opposed to him looking conspicuous like a mix of Sailor Bubba and Esmeralda in the picture below. ^^;; Yep, that's one gorgeous babe right there. X__X;;

« Last Edit: April 16, 2009, 08:34:24 pm by Sad cactus »

Sad cactus

« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2009, 11:26:41 am »
If he hasn't, then I'd sure like to make a list. XD These other animated inspectors can't hold a candle to his lack of inhibitions. The guy has on the one hand too much pride to give up and on the other hand no pride at all, in stooping to anything to catch Lupin. (except for when they're working together XD)

hentaifreak

• [Member]
  • One of my secret underground hideouts.
    • Master Thief Club
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2009, 06:50:52 pm »
there.... are no words. My girlfriend could probably kill me with this :o

*nosebleeds to death*
Groovy!

Sad cactus

« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2009, 01:14:43 am »
there.... are no words. My girlfriend could probably kill me with this

*nosebleeds to death*

Reminds me of that line in the dub where Lupin says: "I practically sucked the whole thing up my nose."  That would be some lethal perfume, wouldn't it? ^^

There was one thing I noticed while watching "Curse of the Jumbo Juju". Fujiko gets enamored with the drug-laden ruby and then is bedridden for a month. I just realized how gross that is--ew, Fujiko, you've been just lying there for month----no wonder she wears perfume! XD Smelly Fujiko. XD

hentaifreak

• [Member]
  • One of my secret underground hideouts.
    • Master Thief Club
« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2009, 04:11:03 pm »
I'm fairly certain the real Fujiko's perfume is made of some sort of liquid crystal and powdered diamonds. lol.
Groovy!