Author Topic: Can Someone Help Me Find More Lupin III?  (Read 11951 times)

Sad cactus

Re: Can Someone Help Me Find More Lupin III?
« Reply #15 on: July 02, 2009, 01:52:28 pm »
Is the full version of Lupin Leading (Mamo ending) on there too? I thought it was.

Ah, so that's the name of the song! ^^ Yep, Lupin Leading is on there.

alljackets67

• [Member]
« Reply #16 on: July 03, 2009, 03:55:28 pm »
Sweet. =)

On another note, anyone hope that pink jacket 40th aniversery Lupin figures exist like I do?

Reed

• Lazy Site Admin
  • Cliff Hanger
  • Site Admin
    • http://www.lupinthethird.com
« Reply #17 on: July 03, 2009, 07:18:41 pm »
Woah! I didn't know Fuma even had an OST! It's probably on tape and has not been converted to CD. =P

Yeah, it's on CD, I've seen pictures. But it goes for a relatively hefty price on Yahoo Auctions JP ($40+ as I recall).
-R. Nelson

alljackets67

• [Member]
« Reply #18 on: July 04, 2009, 09:44:49 am »
I'm wondering who would pay that much for such a plain-jane OST with nothing really notable music wise besides "C'est la vie".

blackjacket

• Part of the Gang
« Reply #19 on: July 09, 2009, 02:15:15 pm »
I'm wondering who would pay that much for such a plain-jane OST with nothing really notable music wise besides "C'est la vie".

True. Both Fuma and Dead or Alive OSTs are both hard to find and both plain boring except for the songs in each feature, "C'est la vie" and "Sweet Trap Damage". It would be a waste of money to buy the OSTs. I rather download the two songs, of which I managed to find one only.

alljackets67

• [Member]
« Reply #20 on: July 09, 2009, 04:57:00 pm »
True. Both Fuma and Dead or Alive OSTs are both hard to find and both plain boring except for the songs in each feature, "C'est la vie" and "Sweet Trap Damage". It would be a waste of money to buy the OSTs. I rather download the two songs, of which I managed to find one only.

Sweet! Which one did you find?

blackjacket

• Part of the Gang
« Reply #21 on: July 16, 2009, 11:40:37 pm »

Sweet! Which one did you find?
I found "Sweet Trap Damage" from the album that contained all Lupin main themes and ending songs for TV Specials in 1990s.

HyperInSugar

• [Member]
  • Dance like there
« Reply #22 on: July 17, 2009, 05:34:47 pm »
Can someone post the songs on youtube? I know maybe those bastards of TMS and their ridiculous policies of the legal rights are going to take them off the tube pretty fast, but at least they are gonna be available to more Lupin fans, who doesn´t know about the forums or the websites or that dont understand Italian, Japanese or English

EDIT: You may not like the fact that TMS keeps deleting everything "Lupin" that gets posted on YouTube, but they have every legal right to do so. Consider that it's, in part, TMS that even keeps making any Lupin TV Specials. Without TMS there is no Lupin anime.  And their "ridiculous policies" of deleting footage from their shows on YouTube (which are being seen by everyone for free and making them nothing) are perfectly legitimate policies. So, how about we not call them names? Thanks. If you have a complaint about them, you're welcome to express yourself on these boards in a more mature manner.

-Your Friendly Neighborhood Admin
« Last Edit: August 08, 2009, 08:03:22 pm by Lupin the Third »
Why I am here:

-To be a dAmn addict
-To herd llamas
-To view pretty, pretty Jigen and Goemon pics

alljackets67

• [Member]
« Reply #23 on: July 17, 2009, 10:20:34 pm »
There used to be a sweet music video of Fuma to "C'est la vie"; but TMS had to ruin that too. =P

blackjacket

• Part of the Gang
« Reply #24 on: July 18, 2009, 09:38:01 am »
There used to be a sweet music video of Fuma to "C'est la vie"; but TMS had to ruin that too. =P

True. I saw that happen twice. TMS deleted the first video, then a 2nd one came few months later, which was also deleted afterwards.

alljackets67

• [Member]
« Reply #25 on: August 03, 2009, 10:07:45 am »
Does anybody know if the Mamo OST has both full versions of Don't be Shy Zenigata?

Reed

• Lazy Site Admin
  • Cliff Hanger
  • Site Admin
    • http://www.lupinthethird.com
« Reply #26 on: August 08, 2009, 07:48:40 pm »
Is [bootleg site] a bootleg site?

Absolutely.
-R. Nelson

Fujiko Lover

• Part of the Gang
    • Not A Hoax! Not A Dream! (my blog)
« Reply #27 on: August 09, 2009, 03:47:55 am »
Does anybody know if the Mamo OST has both full versions of Don't be Shy Zenigata?

It has a fast (or I guess normal-speed) version, and a slowed-down version.  But there are two other variations of the fast version that I've found on other CD's.  They're all basically the same, but have different weird techno-keyboard-sounds in the background.

alljackets67

• [Member]
« Reply #28 on: August 10, 2009, 07:32:35 am »
Sweet. =) Thank you. I've been looking for those two, but I had no real way of knowing if they're on the album. I wish the 1978 Music File was still in print.

Fujiko Lover

• Part of the Gang
    • Not A Hoax! Not A Dream! (my blog)
« Reply #29 on: August 10, 2009, 09:16:00 pm »
Sweet. =) Thank you. I've been looking for those two, but I had no real way of knowing if they're on the album. I wish the 1978 Music File was still in print.

Wow, I didn't know it wasn't!  In fact, it looks like most, if not all, of the Music Files are out of print.  I just looked at my CD Japan order history -- I can't believe it, but it's been four years since I bought those CD's!