Author Topic: Weird Lupin III pics. a.k.a. Where do they come from? XD  (Read 11998 times)

Alc

• [Member]
  • Oh yeah, have another cigarrette Mr. Fitness!
Weird Lupin III pics. a.k.a. Where do they come from? XD
« on: April 28, 2009, 02:06:16 pm »
I have NO idea if this is the right place to post this but if it's not you can move it or delete it or whatever.

I found this icon, and from what the person who had it said about it, is that it's from one of the manga.  But that's NOT Monkey Punch's art...so is this from Lupin III Y?

And yes...that's a SHAVED Jigen in a nurses' outfit...almost makes me wonder just WHY he's a nurse right now.  XDDDD;

So, anyone have any ideas where this came from?

Sad cactus

Re: Weird Lupin III pics. a.k.a. Where do they come from? XD
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2009, 02:13:48 pm »
Wow. OO Though it's not surprising, seeing the green jacket episode where our furry friend disguises as a maid. OO

Cupcake princess

• [Member]
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2009, 04:03:11 pm »
I think that Jigen it´s really cute in a nurse costume but I am still thinking that this pic is not from the Lupin manga, and "Jigen" looks way too young
« Last Edit: April 28, 2009, 04:06:38 pm by Cupcake princess »
Un dia cualquiera no sabes que hora es,
te acuestas a mi lado sin saber porque.
Las calles mojadas te han visto crecer
y tu en tu corazon estas llorando otra vez.

Jo

• Part of the Gang
  • natto mmm.
    • I am a vegan. Except on half price wing night.
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2009, 04:24:04 pm »
But that's NOT Monkey Punch's art...so is this from Lupin III Y?
Y or M. Both are written under Monkey Punch's supervision, but the artwork is done entirely by someone else.

Lupin III Manga Database[Scanlations and such are here]

Ersatz

• [Member]
  • *mwah*
    • Taffy Typings
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2009, 05:51:27 pm »
Good grief - Jigen looks...:o...pretty.

hentaifreak

• [Member]
  • One of my secret underground hideouts.
    • Master Thief Club
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2009, 06:37:32 pm »
I'd hit it  :P

all kidding aside, are you sure he's shaved and not wearing a mask?
Groovy!

gothichyppie

• [Member]
  • Road buddies...
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2009, 08:57:19 pm »
I have NO idea if this is the right place to post this but if it's not you can move it or delete it or whatever.

I found this icon, and from what the person who had it said about it, is that it's from one of the manga.  But that's NOT Monkey Punch's art...so is this from Lupin III Y?

And yes...that's a SHAVED Jigen in a nurses' outfit...almost makes me wonder just WHY he's a nurse right now.  XDDDD;

Ahah, love how your avatar is sorta reacting to the young Jigen! lol
Cute pic, thanks for sharing!

Ichi........................................ ni........................................ TROIS!

Alc

• [Member]
« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2009, 09:02:42 pm »

I know...Jigen does look kinda cute doesn't he?  Though it's VERY odd to see him without a beard.  XD

I'm using this as my MSN Messenger icon right now since my BF is using a Lupin icon.  (He's Lupin, I'm Jigen.  Our official pet names for each other are "Luppy" and "Jiggy."  ...We think it's the most hilarious yet HORRIBLE thing ever!  XDD)

angelidollinda

• Part of the Gang
  • I believe in the power of the thief!
« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2009, 09:08:43 pm »
It is from Lupin III Y. In one of the chapters the boys are dressed in drag while Zenigata chases after them. Jigen is a nurse, Goemon is a maid (with Zantesuken disguised as a broom), and Lupin... is a Japanese school girl. No joke.

For some weird reason, Nurse Jigen has his/her own cult on Japanese fan sites... they even gave him/her a nickname: "ringo" (apple).
Les temps sont durs pour les r

Gyt_Kaliba

• Green Jacket Pops
  • Part of the Gang
  • Lupin fought the law, and the law won!
    • I"s: Reaching for a Dream
« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2009, 09:25:38 pm »

I know...Jigen does look kinda cute doesn't he?  Though it's VERY odd to see him without a beard.  XD

I'm using this as my MSN Messenger icon right now since my BF is using a Lupin icon.  (He's Lupin, I'm Jigen.  Our official pet names for each other are "Luppy" and "Jiggy."  ...We think it's the most hilarious yet HORRIBLE thing ever!  XDD)

That we do, that we do.

Hello my Jiggy-poo! *tackle glompage*

^_^
My Fanfiction
"There are two kinds of folks who sit around thinking about how to kill people. Psychopaths, and mystery writers. I'm the kind that pays better."

Alc

• [Member]
« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2009, 09:29:52 pm »

That we do, that we do.

Hello my Jiggy-poo! *tackle glompage*

^_^

*face palms*

How did I KNOW you were going to find this place?

Luppy I swear.   ::)

Sad cactus

« Reply #11 on: April 28, 2009, 09:48:20 pm »
It is from Lupin III Y. In one of the chapters the boys are dressed in drag while Zenigata chases after them. Jigen is a nurse, Goemon is a maid (with Zantesuken disguised as a broom), and Lupin... is a Japanese school girl. No joke.

For some weird reason, Nurse Jigen has his/her own cult on Japanese fan sites... they even gave him/her a nickname: "ringo" (apple).

Oh, God, moe will never die, unfortunately. X__X And about Lupin being dressed as a Japanese school girl, that might explain why he has a school uniform in his closet in First Contact. ^^;;;;

Alc

• [Member]
« Reply #12 on: April 28, 2009, 10:12:45 pm »

Oh, God, moe will never die, unfortunately. X__X And about Lupin being dressed as a Japanese school girl, that might explain why he has a school uniform in his closet in First Contact. ^^;;;;

I remember seeing that and going, "Man...Lupin has an AWFUL lot of women's clothes in his closet.  XD"

Quilly

• [Member]
    • myspace
« Reply #13 on: April 29, 2009, 12:22:29 am »

very odd indeed...but cute pic! ^_^, ((tee hee, he's all man pretty XP))
teehee! I call my BF "Jigen-Kun"; he has a beard and smokes cigarettes from a soft-pack, so they're always crumpled up like jigens. ((so i compleeetely understand what your coming from XD))

Alc

• [Member]
« Reply #14 on: April 29, 2009, 01:48:42 pm »

very odd indeed...but cute pic! ^_^, ((tee hee, he's all man pretty XP))
teehee! I call my BF "Jigen-Kun"; he has a beard and smokes cigarettes from a soft-pack, so they're always crumpled up like jigens. ((so i compleeetely understand what your coming from XD))

Haha, awesome!  At least I know we're not COMPLETELY alone in that now!  XD