Author Topic: Vocal Version of Zenigata March  (Read 3272 times)

alljackets67

• [Member]
Vocal Version of Zenigata March
« on: May 29, 2009, 02:17:13 am »
This is was something I found surfing the japanese part of youtube and I was really shocked when I realized there were words (I thought it was the regular Zenigata March at first.) It's sung by the same guy who did the original Mamo ending.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xo77FE8V51Y&NR=1

angelidollinda

• Part of the Gang
  • I believe in the power of the thief!
Re: Vocal Version of Zenigata March
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2009, 12:06:07 pm »
Ah, this must where the Animetal cover is from! That's the only version I've heard with lyrics.
Les temps sont durs pour les r

Sad cactus

« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2009, 05:36:07 pm »
Thanks for posting! ^^ Is it supposed to be Zeni singing or someone singing about Zenigata? Because he sounds an awful lot like Lupin in the second part of the song. XD oO Lupin has a similar-sounding song, I have no idea what the title is, though..It doesn't show up until the later part of series 2, though.

alljackets67

• [Member]
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2009, 05:44:34 pm »
Thanks for posting! ^^ Is it supposed to be Zeni singing or someone singing about Zenigata? Because he sounds an awful lot like Lupin in the second part of the song.

I think it would be someone singing about Zenigata since I think it says Zenigata in the first verse (or it's Zenigata singing about himself.) Lol. =D

Lupin has a similar-sounding song, I have no idea what the title is, though..It doesn't show up until the later part of series 2, though.

That song was the original ending to the Secret of Mamo and I also found the full version of it a while back too. =)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6jKkTfrM-4&feature=related

Sad cactus

« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2009, 06:26:47 pm »
Yay, thanks for the link! ^^ Phew, I thought that this song was taken down, and I was really upset, because I love this song. ^^ Lupin sounds like a jolly emperor or something, the song's so bouncy. XD

alljackets67

• [Member]
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2009, 11:37:47 pm »
Lupin sounds like a jolly emperor or something, the song's so bouncy. XD

That's what makes it so good! =D It's so campy and catchy and it always makes think of like some kind of Lupin themed carnival or amusement park.