Author Topic: Loopawn, at your service!  (Read 637 times)

Loopawn

• The World's Greatest Thief!
  • Part of the Gang
  • I'm Loopawn the Turd!
    • The Thieving Gentleman, Lupin III [Tumblr RP Blog]
Loopawn, at your service!
« on: February 14, 2019, 12:44:26 pm »
So, I noticed that I've been on this forum for... two years? Heading towards that three year mark November 2019. Yet, I've barely made any posts! What the hey! Time to change that!

So, let's get to it! I'm Loopawn, or Jay, if you wanna call me that. I've been a fan of the franchise since April of 2016, though I've known about it for far longer. The story of how I got into it is one of those smack-yourself-on-the-forehead-why-didn't-it-happen-sooner types of tales. Long and short of it is I'm a die hard now, and am always itchin' to learn more about this historical franchise.

I draw fan art, role-play and cosplay as Lupin, and collect merchandise (though I'm nowhere NEAR Dario Calabria's Guinness World Record for biggest Lupin III merchandise collection.) I typically look for oddball and rarer items, though have a lot of the newer figures and such too! And on top of it, my girlfriend also has a small collection of her own to add to mine!

If you wanna find me on social media platforms, here's my calling card:

Twitter: @loopawn

Tumblr: thievinggentleman

Instagram: lupin.sansei

SolHerald

• Part of the Gang
Re: Loopawn, at your service!
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2019, 06:25:47 pm »
It's never too late to start chatting! A two year late welcome to you.

Loopawn

• The World's Greatest Thief!
  • Part of the Gang
  • I'm Loopawn the Turd!
    • The Thieving Gentleman, Lupin III [Tumblr RP Blog]
Re: Loopawn, at your service!
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2019, 01:52:17 pm »
Thanks! ;D I'm glad to be here, late or not! Lupin has been a love of mine since early 2016! I hope to learn more from everyone here!