Author Topic: Lupin the Cosplay!  (Read 96157 times)

Rockman001

• [Member]
  • oh hey
Re: Lupin the Cosplay!
« Reply #165 on: August 06, 2012, 07:51:17 pm »
So I figured that I'd submit a few of mine of Otakon. I'll let you know though that I'm not photogenic whatsoever and look much better in person  ;)

Escaped from a Zenigata in the crowd after baiting him with a scream of "Pops".
(click to show/hide)
Chased down by a random Zenigata in a Sheraton hallway. Then took pictures with his group afterward.
Two random Lupins and a random Jigen.
(click to show/hide)
Another chase with another Zenigata.
(click to show/hide)
Personally, I'm a fan of the Lupin/Harlock dynamic. The second one seemed to be in a complete daze. I also like this picture with Aisha.
(click to show/hide)
Lupin with a male Haruhi and then Lupin with the Redfield siblings.
(click to show/hide)
And finally, I'll leave you all with a few pictures of a creepy and lecherous Lupin at a rave. The last one being exceptionally bizarre.
(click to show/hide)

I've got a bunch more but either my eyes are completely closed or I'm clearly wasted in them. I also thought that I had a picture with PsychoShinji from after the Lupin panel but it appears to have disappeared from my friend's camera  :(

FilmmakerJ

« Reply #166 on: August 06, 2012, 07:55:37 pm »
Very nice set of shots there Rockman.  8)

I'll be going as Cagliostro Lupin with the head bandages to the Atlanta, GA DragonCon this year. I went as Mamo Lupin with the black shirt and yellow tie two years back, but there weren't any other Lupins or Zenigatas to be seen, which was a disappointment.  :( Hopefully there will be one or two of them this time since the new "Fujiko Mine" series has been picking up interest in the franchise.

PsychoShinji

• [Member]
« Reply #167 on: August 13, 2012, 10:10:55 pm »
Yeah, those are really cool Rockman! :D It looks like you had a blast~ :3 Sorry about that pic disappearing, maybe next Otakon! :)

LadyLupin

• Part of the Gang
  • Lady Lupin Sansei
« Reply #168 on: August 17, 2012, 12:56:09 pm »

My red jacket cosplay at Ohayocon 2012. I removed my wig. I'm going as green jacket at Matsuricon.

Reed

• Lazy Site Admin
  • Cliff Hanger
  • Site Admin
    • http://www.lupinthethird.com
« Reply #169 on: August 17, 2012, 03:47:28 pm »
Holy crap, and you're hanging out with Batman too?! Lucky!
-R. Nelson

victorystar

• Part of the Gang
  • I happen to be very knowledgeable at this!
« Reply #170 on: August 17, 2012, 05:50:26 pm »

My red jacket cosplay at Ohayocon 2012. I removed my wig. I'm going as green jacket at Matsuricon.

I know we're supposed to be talking about the cosplay but your hair looks absolutely adorable. Curly hair is my favorite.

LadyLupin

• Part of the Gang
  • Lady Lupin Sansei
« Reply #171 on: August 17, 2012, 10:15:07 pm »
Holy crap, and you're hanging out with Batman too?! Lucky!

LOL. No. That's Todd Haberkorn-a FUNimation voice actor.

LadyLupin

• Part of the Gang
  • Lady Lupin Sansei
« Reply #172 on: August 17, 2012, 10:16:39 pm »

I know we're supposed to be talking about the cosplay but your hair looks absolutely adorable. Curly hair is my favorite.

Thanks. It's naturally curly. I took off my wig because it was getting itchy. It's not easy getting all of that to fit under my Lupin wig.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2012, 10:21:46 pm by LadyLupin »

Luna Selene

• Part of the Gang
« Reply #173 on: August 20, 2012, 10:58:33 pm »
I'm new, but this is probably my favorite thread on the board! I love seeing everyone's costume ideas, I just wish I could attend more events to meet some of you. I'm new to the Lupin and Lupin cosplay scenes, but I'm hoping to debut two Fujikos for Anime Weekend Atlanta this year: her black catsuit and her red spotted coat from The Woman Called Fujiko Mine. I don't have anything completed yet, only WIPs but if those are okay I'd be happy to share them. I'll be at Dragon*Con as well, but not in a Lupin costume sadly.

There's also going to be a panel and cosplay meetup for Lupin at Anime Weekend Atlanta this year, so if you're able to go I highly recommend it. The link to the cosplay thread is here: http://www.awa-con.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=15357

Red Dear

• Lupin The Third analyst and crazy penciller
  • Part of the Gang
    • DeviantArt gallery
« Reply #174 on: September 22, 2012, 08:49:30 am »

A female Lupin III with an unmasked batman ? Now that's badass !  ;D

Seriously, great cosplay.  ;)

So, here I go with my first Jigen cosplay ever.

My costume is based on the first series Jigen. Sadly, I don't have his trademark grey Fedora nor his beard yet.
But it's a start. And sorry for the bad quality.  :-\

Without hat:

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

With the wrong hat:

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

Nonetheless, tel me what you think.  ;D
Time to play the game, time to get a chance !

FilmmakerJ

« Reply #175 on: September 26, 2012, 06:36:27 pm »
Sadly, I was unable to get more than this single cosplay photo while at DragonCon this year. But it is the main one I wanted to get, thankfully.

I mainly was hoping to get photos with characters that had something to do with Lupin in some way. The others I was hoping to snag were Spike Spiegle, Nausicaa, and Lina Inverse. But here we have Haruko Hara Hara from GAINAX's "Fooly Cooly"

Can you guess why I wanted all of those photos?

Red Dear

• Lupin The Third analyst and crazy penciller
  • Part of the Gang
    • DeviantArt gallery
« Reply #176 on: October 03, 2012, 09:18:13 pm »
Sadly, I was unable to get more than this single cosplay photo while at DragonCon this year. But it is the main one I wanted to get, thankfully.

I mainly was hoping to get photos with characters that had something to do with Lupin in some way. The others I was hoping to snag were Spike Spiegle, Nausicaa, and Lina Inverse. But here we have Haruko Hara Hara from GAINAX's "Fooly Cooly"

Can you guess why I wanted all of those photos?

Really nice photo and duo, FJ !  ;D
Your expression is totally lupintic !

And here I go again with some Lupin cosplay. I finally found a green jacket but the texture may be too "old british" looking.
But it's not too much of a problem.

So here it is !

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)
Time to play the game, time to get a chance !

GATSU

• Part of the Gang
« Reply #177 on: January 07, 2013, 01:15:17 am »
Toshio Furukawa posted a pic of himself posing with a red jacket cosplayer at Sacanime.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2013, 01:15:34 am by GATSU »

Gozar

• Part of the Gang
    • Otaku in a Bottle
« Reply #178 on: March 18, 2013, 11:41:34 am »
Toshio Furukawa posted a pic of himself posing with a red jacket cosplayer at Sacanime.
Aw, the picture is gone. Too bad.

GATSU

• Part of the Gang
« Reply #179 on: August 10, 2013, 03:02:39 am »
Comic Book Movie spotted a retro Fujiko cosplayer.

Edit: Ulrika spotted Zenigata arresting Lupin;D

Edit 2: And here's the criminal line-up.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2013, 04:09:32 am by GATSU »