Author Topic: The New Random Conversation Thread  (Read 176141 times)

Gozar

• Part of the Gang
    • Otaku in a Bottle
Re: The New Random Conversation Thread
« Reply #525 on: April 27, 2012, 02:54:24 pm »
Thanks guys.

The third one in eight months? They were old, weren't they?
Yeah, two were old. The other one was young though and passed from cancer.

DrFurball

• Just Stupidly Unfunny Enough
  • Part of the Gang
  • The hero of today, yeah!
« Reply #526 on: September 28, 2013, 03:42:19 am »
Might as well bump this up with some updates on myself. I finally got a job after five years of searching. I've also learned that I shouldn't blow every paycheck on comics and pizza. Also got a girlfriend now. It's a long distance relationship, and we've never met in person, but we keep in touch through Skype and phone calls. Also, if things go well, I might finally be moving into a place of my own early next year.

But that's enough about me.
Ceci n'est pas une signature.
Weird in a Can! (Updates weekdays)

Jo

• Part of the Gang
  • natto mmm.
    • I am a vegan. Except on half price wing night.
« Reply #527 on: September 28, 2013, 07:29:56 pm »
Might as well bump this up with some updates on myself. I finally got a job after five years of searching. I've also learned that I shouldn't blow every paycheck on comics and pizza. Also got a girlfriend now. It's a long distance relationship, and we've never met in person, but we keep in touch through Skype and phone calls. Also, if things go well, I might finally be moving into a place of my own early next year.

But that's enough about me.
As tiny as my Lupin interest is these days, it's always nice to see these check-in posts!  Congrats on all the life upgrades buddy! As an adult like you I suggest tanking a few comics but keeping the pizza =F Pizza good.

On my end - likely to be submitting my marriage papers before summer rolls around and I'll be living in Tokyo for 6 or 7 months after graduation before possibly moving to Germany for 3 years (my other half decided to casually drop that bomb last week before he ran off to work. Bastard.) Where does the time go? According my profile I've been a part of this forum for 6 years. That's 27.2% of my life. Yowza.

Lupin III Manga Database[Scanlations and such are here]

GATSU

• Part of the Gang
« Reply #528 on: February 22, 2014, 03:10:41 pm »
On the DVD, the Space Adventure Cobra creator gave props to Yasuo Yamada, but was more of a fan of his Clint Eastwood dub than Lupin.   :(

SweLupan

• Part of the Gang
  • Nu ska vi allt sno lite guld eller annat fint.
« Reply #529 on: March 27, 2014, 03:57:31 pm »
Sup ye'll :)
Whats happening :)

SweLupan

• Part of the Gang
  • Nu ska vi allt sno lite guld eller annat fint.
« Reply #530 on: March 28, 2014, 03:08:36 pm »
Hey.. Is there any place online I can read the old Lupin comics :)?