Author Topic: Lupin the Draw!  (Read 162387 times)

gothichyppie

• [Member]
  • Road buddies...
Re: Lupin the Draw!
« Reply #75 on: April 25, 2010, 02:04:35 am »
I don't draw much of this kind of stuff but as a Jigen girl, I felt obligated!  ;D

(click to show/hide)

...This needs to be in a Museam of Fine and Rare Art! (Odds are Lupin would feel obligated to remove it for Jigen's sake however.)
Ahah, thanks!

Ichi........................................ ni........................................ TROIS!

m-o

• [Member]
« Reply #76 on: April 26, 2010, 01:19:42 pm »
I don't draw much of this kind of stuff but as a Jigen girl, I felt obligated!  ;D

(click to show/hide)
good work. thanks for sharing. 8)

gothichyppie

• [Member]
  • Road buddies...
« Reply #77 on: April 26, 2010, 03:51:34 pm »
Thanks! Here's more one for now, Lupin in a typical Japanese film scene. I'm a big fan of the film Rashômon so I thought I'd draw him as the great Toshiro Mifune's character, Tajômaru. Next off is the French film, Domicile Conjugal. My tribute to Lupin's origins.

(click to show/hide)

Ichi........................................ ni........................................ TROIS!

Ishikawa Goemon

• Part of the Gang
  • Derpin' along.
« Reply #78 on: April 27, 2010, 03:17:27 am »
Thanks! Here's more one for now, Lupin in a typical Japanese film scene. I'm a big fan of the film Rashômon so I thought I'd draw him as the great Toshiro Mifune's character, Tajômaru. Next off is the French film, Domicile Conjugal. My tribute to Lupin's origins.

(click to show/hide)

Awesome, and then some. I'd say something more, but I feel that statement just about covers my opinion. :D
Lupin will look up and shout, "Save us, plot-device!", and I'll look down and whisper, "No".

gothichyppie

• [Member]
  • Road buddies...
« Reply #79 on: April 27, 2010, 05:21:47 am »

(click to show/hide)

Awesome, and then some. I'd say something more, but I feel that statement just about covers my opinion. :D

Thanks! BTW I adore your 'Goemon's Close Call' tribute, it looks terrific! I myself am working on a tribute of the episode just before, 'Is the Invader Safe Open?'. To each their favorite character!  ;D

Ishikawa Goemon

• Part of the Gang
  • Derpin' along.
« Reply #80 on: April 30, 2010, 09:30:21 pm »

(click to show/hide)

Thanks! BTW I adore your 'Goemon's Close Call' tribute, it looks terrific! I myself am working on a tribute of the episode just before, 'Is the Invader Safe Open?'. To each their favorite character!  ;D

Oh, nice! Can't wait to see it. That episode made me play Space Invaders like a goof for a good few days. XD

It actually isn't a reference to Goemon's Close Call so much as a vague nod to a scene in a roleplay, although there are details that don't match the situation exactly. But no big deal! :P Thank you!
Lupin will look up and shout, "Save us, plot-device!", and I'll look down and whisper, "No".

gothichyppie

• [Member]
  • Road buddies...
« Reply #81 on: May 01, 2010, 02:53:14 am »
Ah ok, it looked similar, that's all! I remember you mentioning how difficult it is to watch that episode! Poor Goemon!  :'(
Btw my geekiness reached new highs (or lows) when I bought a Space Invaders t-shirt! ::) It may very well be my favorite episode ever.
*wants to draw now*
« Last Edit: May 17, 2010, 12:57:44 am by gothichyppie »

Fujikogirl23

• The Curiously Curious
  • Part of the Gang
  • "My head is full of ideas, that's why I'm crazy!"
« Reply #82 on: May 13, 2010, 03:18:25 am »
Hey, guys! I know it's been a while since I've posted any Lupin drawings, but I've been EXTREMELY busy with school and exams. Fortunately for me, I was able to draw this picture while I had some R&R last weekend. I admit, I should be drawing this guy more often, so that's what I'm going to do. More pictures of "Good Old Pops".  ;D

I might do one of those different facial reaction pages like I did when I was first drawing Fujiko at 14 years old (wow. can't believe I've been a fan for that long. lol) just to get used to drawing the character more without looking at any references. Hope you like!^^

m-o

• [Member]
« Reply #83 on: May 16, 2010, 10:09:35 am »
thanks for your draw, fujikogirl. it's really awesome. you did a very good work. thanks for share your talent.

Fujikogirl23

• The Curiously Curious
  • Part of the Gang
  • "My head is full of ideas, that's why I'm crazy!"
« Reply #84 on: May 17, 2010, 12:57:54 am »
You're welcome, m-o.

And, thank you! :)

soundreamer

• [Member]
    • Sorinare's Journey ~ To find shattered pieces ~
Goemon and Murasaki
« Reply #85 on: July 22, 2010, 07:53:25 am »
Hiya!
This is my first comment since I joined! Yay!!
I drew this yesterday!
Although my drawing skill is not good, I hope you enjoy :3
(Maybe there would be people who didn't see Fuma OVA, so I uploaded this pic as a spoiler.)

P.S. - Sorry for my bad English, 'cuz I'm not good at writing in English...

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: July 22, 2010, 07:58:26 am by soundreamer »

Ishikawa Goemon

• Part of the Gang
  • Derpin' along.
Re: Goemon and Murasaki
« Reply #86 on: July 22, 2010, 11:47:32 am »
Hiya!
This is my first comment since I joined! Yay!!
I drew this yesterday!
Although my drawing skill is not good, I hope you enjoy :3
(Maybe there would be people who didn't see Fuma OVA, so I uploaded this pic as a spoiler.)

P.S. - Sorry for my bad English, 'cuz I'm not good at writing in English...

(click to show/hide)

Cute! And may I be the first to say, you're far too modest?

Welcome aboard!

soundreamer

• [Member]
    • Sorinare's Journey ~ To find shattered pieces ~
Re: Goemon and Murasaki
« Reply #87 on: July 22, 2010, 12:50:51 pm »
Cute! And may I be the first to say, you're far too modest?

Welcome aboard!

Thanks for the warm welcome! x3

Hehe... well, actually, I hadn't had a courage to upload my pics... :p
But today(in Korea, it would be yesterday! LoL), with courage, I decided to upload this. *shy*

P.S. - Furthermore, I recently start to draw pics about Lupin the Third.
That means I haven't draw a lot of pics... :3
That makes me to feel... like daunted...
« Last Edit: July 22, 2010, 10:57:44 pm by soundreamer »

Sabutaatti

• [Member]
  • LUPIIINN!!!
    • MAL
« Reply #88 on: July 22, 2010, 01:10:03 pm »
Ooh, welcome welcome soundreamer! You got very lovely style~ Hope we will see more pictures from you :)

ahaha and here's my boring-day results. I started this "little project" couple months ago and then I had so much other things to do that my project left far behind unless today I continued it..
(click to show/hide)

Jo

• Part of the Gang
  • natto mmm.
    • I am a vegan. Except on half price wing night.
« Reply #89 on: July 22, 2010, 04:58:00 pm »
soundreamer & Sabutaatti - Love both your work! And welcome to the forums soundreamer.

Lupin III Manga Database[Scanlations and such are here]