Author Topic: Lupin the Draw!  (Read 163562 times)

Gold Demona

• Queen of the Easily Amused
  • Part of the Gang
    • My DeviantArt
Re: Lupin the Draw!
« Reply #135 on: July 10, 2011, 04:18:36 am »
I actually posted this on DA last month and have been weary to post it here cuz It's very crossovery... and based on a fic I'm writing. >.>
But oh well, here it be.

(click to show/hide)

Lunatic!

• [Member]
  • Screwy Ain't It?!
« Reply #136 on: July 12, 2011, 05:20:49 pm »
I actually posted this on DA last month and have been weary to post it here cuz It's very crossovery... and based on a fic I'm writing. >.>
But oh well, here it be.

(click to show/hide)
Where can I find the fanfic? It looks really interesting. Reminds me about the Lupin III x Gargoyles fanart on Deviantart. 

SSJ3_Goku345

• Part of the Gang
« Reply #137 on: July 25, 2011, 05:32:16 pm »
A picture of Lupin I started to draw today. What do you think? ( It has to be corrected yet  :P )
« Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 05:32:53 pm by SSJ3_Goku345 »

Lunatic!

• [Member]
  • Screwy Ain't It?!
« Reply #138 on: July 25, 2011, 08:34:28 pm »
A picture of Lupin I started to draw today. What do you think? ( It has to be corrected yet  :P )

I like it. :D Is this for Dead Or Alive or Green Vs Red (Lupin Snapshot)?

SSJ3_Goku345

• Part of the Gang
« Reply #139 on: July 26, 2011, 05:00:23 pm »
I tried to mix some elements of MP´s late 70s-80s drawing style with my tastes. Althought now that you mention it, itkinda reminds me of a Green vs. Red snapshot. Maybe I have to end the drawing that way; thanks for the idea!  ;)

I´m glad you have liked it  :D

Lunatic!

• [Member]
  • Screwy Ain't It?!
« Reply #140 on: July 26, 2011, 07:21:18 pm »
I tried to mix some elements of MP´s late 70s-80s drawing style with my tastes. Althought now that you mention it, itkinda reminds me of a Green vs. Red snapshot. Maybe I have to end the drawing that way; thanks for the idea!  ;)

Your welcome. It does remind me of the style that MP used to draw or paint Lupin III realistically sorta like the style he used for DoA or the first half of the Pink Jacket series. Keep it up, Dude...

SSJ3_Goku345

• Part of the Gang
« Reply #141 on: July 26, 2011, 07:59:22 pm »

Your welcome. It does remind me of the style that MP used to draw or paint Lupin III realistically sorta like the style he used for DoA or the first half of the Pink Jacket series. Keep it up, Dude...

That motivated me to draw more!  ;)

That artwork style you mention ( DoA´s one ) is the one MP´s using since late 80s til nowadys. I prefer more the artwork he did back inthe 80s, at the time when SEXY Lupin III came out.

Gold Demona

• Part of the Gang
    • My DeviantArt
« Reply #142 on: July 27, 2011, 11:09:44 am »
A pic that I made as a birthday present to a friend.
It's of gargoyle Goemon together with her OC.
(click to show/hide)

But oh well, here it be.

(click to show/hide)
Where can I find the fanfic? It looks really interesting. Reminds me about the Lupin III x Gargoyles fanart on Deviantart.

LOL, Chances are the stuff you saw on dA was mine, so it wouldn't surprise me that this design would look familiar to you. :P

But anyway, I don't have a lot written to this particular fic yet, so I don't yet have it posted anywhere.
I've got a lot of fics in the works based in this Gargoyles-crossover universe I've created, including a direct sequel to the one fic I have posted. :P
« Last Edit: July 27, 2011, 11:10:41 am by Gold Demona »

Gold Demona

• Part of the Gang
    • My DeviantArt
« Reply #143 on: July 27, 2011, 01:31:40 pm »
I also scribbled this quick little number based on a current DeviantArt meme and a "3 Jackets" inside joke. P:
I may make a better version of it later if I feel like it, but until then this is what I've got.

http://fav.me/d41d4gr

SSJ3_Goku345

• Part of the Gang
« Reply #144 on: August 06, 2011, 07:38:39 pm »
Another Lupin draft I started today. Let me know what you think  :D Contructive critisising is welcome, suggestion as well =)

( P.D.: creepy phone photo  :-\. I had to make it darker as to see the draw better ).
« Last Edit: August 07, 2011, 05:19:42 pm by SSJ3_Goku345 »

Gozar

• Part of the Gang
    • Otaku in a Bottle
« Reply #145 on: August 08, 2011, 04:11:37 am »
I really like them. It's like it combines MP style with a more modern style. Very nice!

SSJ3_Goku345

• Part of the Gang
« Reply #146 on: August 08, 2011, 12:33:11 pm »
I really like them. It's like it combines MP style with a more modern style. Very nice!

Thank you very much Gozar!  :D

I´ll be uploading more creepy art soon!
MUAHAHAHAHAHAW!!!

( P.D.: please forget last thing I said :-[ )

Red Dear

• Lupin The Third analyst and crazy penciller
  • Part of the Gang
    • DeviantArt gallery
« Reply #147 on: August 08, 2011, 04:08:57 pm »
As I promised when I fisrt introduced, here are some exemples of my work on Lupin III and Co.
Some of this drawings are about a year old. this is mostly Lupin himself, sometimes with Zenigata or Jigen.
Of cours I already drew some Goemon and Fujiko but I wasn't very proud of my first results.

Anyway, he wa !

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

That's it !  ;D
I hope it's not too much for a first. Every comment, critic etc. is welcome.  :) 

« Last Edit: August 08, 2011, 08:05:30 pm by Red Dear »
Time to play the game, time to get a chance !

SSJ3_Goku345

• Part of the Gang
« Reply #148 on: August 08, 2011, 04:33:13 pm »
Very good, I love them!  :D

Lunatic!

• [Member]
  • Screwy Ain't It?!
« Reply #149 on: August 08, 2011, 05:30:59 pm »
As I promised when I fisrt introduced, here are some exemples of my work on Lupin III and Co.
Some of this drawings ae about a year old. this is mostly Lupin himself, sometimes with Zenigata or Jigen.
Of cours I already drew some Goemon and Fujiko but I wasn't very proud of my first results.

Anyway, he wa !

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

That's it !  ;D
I hope it's not too much for a first. Every comment, critic etc. is welcome.  :)
Holy Crap!!! I love these drawings. They are a lot better than mine especially the drawing of Lupin and Zeni from their first appearance story (same thing i drew)...