Author Topic: Lupin the Draw!  (Read 163577 times)

Lunatic!

• [Member]
  • Screwy Ain't It?!
Re: Lupin the Draw!
« Reply #150 on: August 09, 2011, 03:36:29 pm »
Here's something I whipped up last night. I know it looks messy, but here it is. I got the idea from reading Lupin Jr. and the intro from the Pink Jacket series.

I call it, "Like Father, Like Son"...
« Last Edit: August 10, 2011, 04:40:51 pm by Lunatic! »

lilluther

• [Member]
  • Hunger makes a thief of any man
« Reply #151 on: August 12, 2011, 11:54:34 pm »
I can see this one going in an art Gallery for Lupin 50th Aniversary

FilmmakerJ

« Reply #152 on: August 14, 2011, 03:12:34 am »
I've only done a few original drawings of Lupin.

The first one is a collage of scenes from "The Castle of Cagliostro." All of the scenes were drawn straight from memory, and the center image was an original concept:
(click to show/hide)

The second image is a cross-over image that I made mixing together my favorite Internet Reviewers from Thatguywiththeglasses.com with Lupin III. I picked each reviewer's role based upon different factors of current relationships, moral values, personality, and ideology.

Therefore, the roles are: Spoony is Lupin the 3rd. The AVGN (Angry Video Game Nerd) is Inspector Zenigata. The Nostalgia Critic is Jigen. Linkara of Atop the 4th Wall is Goemon. And The Nostalgia Chick is Fujiko. But now that I've grown to not like her so much, and plus my caricature of her is terrible, I think Marzgirl might fair better as Fujiko; to a certain degree. Anyway here's a link to the image

Amadys

• Chevalier errant cr
  • [Member]
  • Gunman's fan forever !
    • My blog about Lupin III (sorry, only in french)
« Reply #153 on: August 14, 2011, 01:09:37 pm »
Awesome, buddies ! My own fanarts, based on screenshots coz I can't draw without, never support the comparison...
But I'll show to you three of my draws.  I'm a huge fan of Jigen XD
The last one was for my sister. A really hard challenge for me... As the Jigen with his Magnum.

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: August 14, 2011, 01:26:19 pm by Amadys »
[ Ta gueule, h

Lunatic!

• [Member]
  • Screwy Ain't It?!
« Reply #154 on: August 14, 2011, 01:51:46 pm »
I've only done a few original drawings of Lupin.

The first one is a collage of scenes from "The Castle of Cagliostro." All of the scenes were drawn straight from memory, and the center image was an original concept:
(click to show/hide)

The second image is a cross-over image that I made mixing together my favorite Internet Reviewers from Thatguywiththeglasses.com with Lupin III. I picked each reviewer's role based upon different factors of current relationships, moral values, personality, and ideology.

Therefore, the roles are: Spoony is Lupin the 3rd. The AVGN (Angry Video Game Nerd) is Inspector Zenigata. The Nostalgia Critic is Jigen. Linkara of Atop the 4th Wall is Goemon. And The Nostalgia Chick is Fujiko. But now that I've grown to not like her so much, and plus my caricature of her is terrible, I think Marzgirl might fair better as Fujiko; to a certain degree. Anyway here's a link to the image
I love the drawings FilmmakerJ. Especially, The Castle Of Cagliostro one. It's like a mixture between Monkey Punch's manga drawing and Hayao Miyazaki styles.

Jolly Goat

• [Member]
  • As jolly as one can be
    • the jolly place
« Reply #155 on: August 19, 2011, 05:04:57 pm »
Red Dear great artwork! How I would love to have such a variety of styles up my sleeve! I just love realistic Lupin one <3
Amadys you've chosen quite challenging screenshots but I think you did really well :)
FilmmakerJ man, great style! and all from memory? Respect!
Lunatic! Repetitive, I know, but I like your take on Lupin and how it is all clean and well lined!
Long time no draw :D But golly, your art here motivates me to scribble something myself! My apologies for a flood of Lupin but I can't resist  drawing his sideburns, talking about fetishes ;D Anyway, sorry about overall crappy quality, I haven't touched pen and paper for some time now :-[
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
My first try on fiat 500. Machines aren't my good point ;D
(click to show/hide)
And it was going to be a nice date but nooooo Pops just had to spoil it all.

I hope you'll like them although they're sketchy and all...

edit ah, I found an oldie on deviantart that I'v never posted here!
(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: August 19, 2011, 05:18:01 pm by Jolly Goat »

Lunatic!

• [Member]
  • Screwy Ain't It?!
« Reply #156 on: August 19, 2011, 07:51:07 pm »
Red Dear great artwork! How I would love to have such a variety of styles up my sleeve! I just love realistic Lupin one <3
Amadys you've chosen quite challenging screenshots but I think you did really well :)
FilmmakerJ man, great style! and all from memory? Respect!
Lunatic! Repetitive, I know, but I like your take on Lupin and how it is all clean and well lined!
Long time no draw :D But golly, your art here motivates me to scribble something myself! My apologies for a flood of Lupin but I can't resist  drawing his sideburns, talking about fetishes ;D Anyway, sorry about overall crappy quality, I haven't touched pen and paper for some time now :-[
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
My first try on fiat 500. Machines aren't my good point ;D
(click to show/hide)
And it was going to be a nice date but nooooo Pops just had to spoil it all.

I hope you'll like them although they're sketchy and all...

edit ah, I found an oldie on deviantart that I'v never posted here!
(click to show/hide)
Tanx, Ol' Bean. It took me a few minutes really (10-16 mins). Your art reminds me of Monkey Punch's manga and anime styles mixed with Jhonen Vasquez style mixed with Tim Burton. This is why I would love u to help with the project, and see ur version of Lupin and Co..
« Last Edit: August 19, 2011, 08:12:52 pm by Lunatic! »

Jolly Goat

• [Member]
  • As jolly as one can be
    • the jolly place
« Reply #157 on: August 20, 2011, 09:19:26 am »
Thank you Lunatic! Haha, you lined up all guys I love! I must admit - there was a time in my life when I was in love with Tim Burton's and Vasquez's works  :D
Something new from me! It's coloured version of a sketch I showed you yesterday. My skills are so rusty that it's scary but for a first try in after a long break I like it :)
(click to show/hide)

Lunatic!

• [Member]
  • Screwy Ain't It?!
« Reply #158 on: August 20, 2011, 01:00:45 pm »
Thank you Lunatic! Haha, you lined up all guys I love! I must admit - there was a time in my life when I was in love with Tim Burton's and Vasquez's works  :D
Something new from me! It's coloured version of a sketch I showed you yesterday. My skills are so rusty that it's scary but for a first try in after a long break I like it :)
(click to show/hide)
You're welcome, Jolly. But, u can call me "Jay".  I'm also a fan of Vasquez (mostly his Johnny The Homicidal Maniac and Squee comics and Invader Zim), MP (his different cartoon-ish anime/manga styles and plots like his manga works in Mankatsu, Alice, and Lupin III), and Tim Burton (His movies, sketches, comics, and figures). I glad to hear that there are others that are fans of Vasquez, besides me and a few other people I know...

Red Dear

• Lupin The Third analyst and crazy penciller
  • Part of the Gang
    • DeviantArt gallery
« Reply #159 on: August 29, 2011, 01:10:54 am »
As I said on another topic, I love your style jolly and I was so inspired that I allowed myself to draw something based on your latest Lupin work. So here it is, hope you'll like it:                 
Time to play the game, time to get a chance !

Lunatic!

• [Member]
  • Screwy Ain't It?!
« Reply #160 on: September 03, 2011, 04:58:53 pm »
As I said on another topic, I love your style jolly and I was so inspired that I allowed myself to draw something based on your latest Lupin work. So here it is, hope you'll like it:                 

I love the pic. It reminds me of Lupin before he started wearing his famous red jacket in the manga. Keep it up ;)

KoichiZenigata

• Part of the Gang
  • Stealing Japan for a Year
    • Lupin has a podcast
« Reply #161 on: September 13, 2011, 08:27:34 am »
Lupin III the Last Job fanart.

I did a 2min fast draw video as well http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQaECoJd-Zc

I was in a Lupin III drawing mood tonight for some reason.

SSJ3_Goku345

• Part of the Gang
« Reply #162 on: September 26, 2011, 04:56:51 pm »
My lastest Lupin drawings  :) Any suggestion/opinion is well-recieved.

Hmmm, looks like I'll have to take another photo of the first picture.

( P.D.: however, the third one is from some time ago ).
« Last Edit: September 27, 2011, 05:16:03 pm by SSJ3_Goku345 »

KoichiZenigata

• Part of the Gang
  • Stealing Japan for a Year
    • Lupin has a podcast
« Reply #163 on: October 23, 2011, 06:08:13 am »
Ooh, welcome welcome soundreamer! You got very lovely style~ Hope we will see more pictures from you :)

ahaha and here's my boring-day results. I started this "little project" couple months ago and then I had so much other things to do that my project left far behind unless today I continued it..
(click to show/hide)

wait, is there a free program  is the best for animating? what is the best and what do you recommend in your opinion?

Lunatic!

• [Member]
  • Screwy Ain't It?!
« Reply #164 on: November 13, 2011, 10:40:12 pm »
My lastest Lupin drawings  :) Any suggestion/opinion is well-recieved.

Hmmm, looks like I'll have to take another photo of the first picture.

( P.D.: however, the third one is from some time ago ).
I love these! They really remind me of MP's later artwork.  :D Keep it up, Dude!