Author Topic: Limited edition Fujiko Mine Artbook at TAF 2013, regular through TMS, I think  (Read 5734 times)

GATSU

• Part of the Gang
Koike-signed copies will be the limited ones, and whether or not the unsigned books will still be available through TMS's store on 3/26. But someone should probably translate that link for accuracy. Thanks @Lupinnwofficial.

Edit: Looks like Gozar has the rest of the details.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2013, 05:53:06 pm by GATSU »

Gozar

• Part of the Gang
    • Otaku in a Bottle
Just an update, CDJapan has updated its listing. It now features the correct price of 3675 yen and the release date simply reads as "2013/03" (March 2013).

GATSU

• Part of the Gang
So apparently Vertical didn't shut me out this time, when I asked if they'd consider publishing it in English. So, yeah, if you want it, maybe support the show when it heads to R1 and/or politely ask @Vertical_Ed.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2013, 02:22:12 pm by GATSU »

Gozar

• Part of the Gang
    • Otaku in a Bottle
This is an awesome turnabout.

Jo

• Part of the Gang
  • natto mmm.
    • I am a vegan. Except on half price wing night.
To be completely honest, people mostly purchase artbooks for the aesthetic aspect of it. Would it be nice to have in English, yes - is there enough new/enlightening information regarding production - who knows? It may not be worth the trouble. Going from the main website it doesn't seem to mention anything on there being any commentary.

Lupin III Manga Database[Scanlations and such are here]

GATSU

• Part of the Gang
I'm sure Koike threw in his two cents on certain sketches when he could. Besides, if the artbook sells, then maybe they'll consider bringing back the manga. Long-shot, but what the hell?

Gozar

• Part of the Gang
    • Otaku in a Bottle
To be completely honest, people mostly purchase artbooks for the aesthetic aspect of it. Would it be nice to have in English, yes - is there enough new/enlightening information regarding production - who knows? It may not be worth the trouble. Going from the main website it doesn't seem to mention anything on there being any commentary.
That's an interesting point. I guess the only worthwhile aspect to an English version would be if there were interviews with the Seiyuu.