Author Topic: New Lupin project announced, ZENIGATAROBO teaser website now live!  (Read 3847 times)

bolt7

• Part of the Gang
  • Gaffer @ Lupin Central
    • Lupin Central

A new teaser website has hit the net today. Published by TMS and NTV, the site references a new Lupin project named ZENIGATAROBO.

Along with a three day countdown (as of writing this post), a menacing robot version of Inspector Zenigata can be seen looming in the background.

This particular robot Zenigata has shown up in many Lupin themed pachinko slot games as of late, including the 2011 released World is Mine and the recent Zenigata Protagonist games.

We can only hope this is something a littler bigger than yet another new pachinko slot game, though.

http://zrproject.com/
« Last Edit: December 13, 2013, 04:23:03 pm by bolt7 »

bolt7

• Part of the Gang
  • Gaffer @ Lupin Central
    • Lupin Central
Re: New Lupin project announced, ZENIGATAROBO teaser website now live!
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2013, 05:30:35 pm »
Don't get too excited. I did a little digging and it is looking likely to be some sort of Android / PC flash game.

http://lupincentral.tumblr.com/post/70227746701/ok-we-did-a-little-digging-into-the-zenigatarobo

SSJ3_Goku345

• Part of the Gang
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2013, 09:10:39 am »
Thank you for the research! You might be right, this web could be another of those Lupin flash games that have been floating around the Net recently. However, I would like to point that, on the top of the page, there is a banner saying: "New Lupin the Third project coming soon...".

I don't know, it could lead to something.

Mr. Foo

• Mr. Foo
  • Part of the Gang
  • Yes, that's my lung.
    • A.D. Living
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2013, 07:04:21 pm »
It looks something like a worldwide scavanger hunt with clues to the next Lupin project in each of the 'quizzes'.  :o

SSJ3_Goku345

• Part of the Gang
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2013, 08:20:34 am »
It looks something like a worldwide scavanger hunt with clues to the next Lupin project in each of the 'quizzes'.  :o
Interesting...

Have you noted that the design for Lupin in this looks like 4th Series' Lupin and Mamo's designs combined?

Yuzo Aoki x Takeshi Koike Lupin Project, anyone?   ;D

GATSU

• Part of the Gang
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2014, 07:17:43 am »
Some sort of float according to @aicnanime and @mujinbot.

bolt7

• Part of the Gang
  • Gaffer @ Lupin Central
    • Lupin Central
« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2014, 08:05:24 pm »
I popped up a post on Tumblr earlier, for those that would like some more information on this promotional campaign.

http://lupincentral.tumblr.com/post/75744778772/what-is-zenigatarobo-as-part-of-a-promotional